Taking her home

panadolsandwich

Even a normal relationship between two people that love each takes a lot of work to keep going and will likely have a lot of ups and downs. A relationship with a hooker is sheer folly. There is literally millions of single women in Thailand, so why on earth pick one with so much emotional baggage.

Korean-in-law? Sounds like mummy has been raising her daughters well.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe you think too mutt :)

If she wants to make this work as much as you do, she should show some initiative as well.

Kinda funny how so many posters in here want to put their thai gf on a piedestal.

You wanna make her feel good, be comfy? Fine, then make her tell you what her interests are, if she - most likely - tells you she has none, suggest some to her. Besides from the obvious ones taking care of the home while you are away working.

Being bored in my book beats the Hell outta doing painstaiking rice planting or the like.

cheers

hn

Not a dig at you, just a general remark, but I have made an effort of not thinking along the lines of 'she is better off now', 'It's better than the rice field' etc.

When she is in a new country it's all new rules and she is not obligated to feel anyting because you have taken her away from something.

That life is gone, and new things are needed in a new situation.

I never say or suggest that my wife are lucky to have gotten away from whatever, lets call it the rice field, or that I have 'taken' her out.

Don't know if what I mean came across but to me it's a vital point to respecting your partner.

QUICK REPLY

Was involved with a Thai bg about 4 months ago. Found out she had a bf in Europe and was going to see him for a few months. So didn't get too wound up about it. She's just started texting me again now she's back after her stay with bf. She's got another guy on the go who's taking her around Thailand and while with him she was texting me. Giving me all sorts of crap about missing me etc. Hadn't heard from her for months. In the interim I'd got wound up with another chick so haven't taken the first girl up on her offers. However, I reckon the guy in Europe thinks she's his one and only. That's the sad thing. He's probably sponsoring her as well. I didn't know she had the bloke before I got involved with her and made me feel kinda awkward when I found out - although it was just before she made the move to Europe - and she wanted to make arrangements to see me after her holiday.

We can't always be aware of what our other half does and we have to give them some leeway. If they choose to play around then that's their prerogative. If the relationship is the right one for both parties then I would hazard a guess and say they wouldn't screw around. However with some Thai bgs even then if the guy was Mr Perfect I'd think there's a chance they'd fool around.

The weird thing I see is a TGs ability to disassociate herself from what she is doing. fucking some other guy? well it is "...just a fuck for money, the guy is nothing, an idiot, a fool, I could care less about him...why are you so upset?" I think this is how some Thai guys can handle their wives and GFs fucking around/working in bars...oddly, I find it does not work the same way when a TG finds out her man has been "cheating..."

An interesting thread (and an interesting link to the KS Article)........and many of the same old same old thoughts and opinions. IMO they keep cropping up because they are all right, but are also often wrong.......

I dunno if anyone knows much about Agatha Christie's "Miss Marple"? She was an elderly lady from a small English Village (in the 1920's / 30's) who went around solving murders that baffled the police. As all elderly women in England do :smirk:

Now the point to this story is that in addition to having a sharp mind and being a keen observer of events the key to her success was that she always related the people and events she encountered during the course of solving Murders back to the people and events she knew back in her small village.

Why was this succesful? Because she understood that at the end of the day that "people are just people" and share a common human nature, whether they be a London Banker doing the Grand Tour of Europe or the Village Postman who had never travelled more than 5 miles from his Village........therefore she only needed to totally understand the folk from her world (Village) to be able to understand the folk she encountered when solving a Murder.

Now, to understand more about BG's you need to start in your equivalent of her Bar.....this means in your workplace.

Look around your office, factory, canteen, (McDonalds :smirk: ) etc etc and then say to yourself "what does everyone here have in common?"......the answer will only be that you all work in the same place.

However you will find that you are likely to also have broadly in common with many or most - but not all - other things like educational backgrounds, recreational pastimes and lifestyles.

BUT notwithstanding the apparent obvious similarities between you all, you know that you are not in fact all the same and that your differences in personalities, likes dislikes and hopes and dreams, tastes in women (and Katoeys :shocked: ) are of course not identical to your co-workers. (unless perhaps you work in a lab and have cloned yourself :question: ).

A Martian may walk into your work place and clearly see your visible similarities and if his only English is "Big Mac and Fries" :smirk: he may well leave under the impression that you are all the same. But just because this is his understanding does not make it so.

Thai's, Koreans and Asians in General are all basically the same........as Farang. and therefore are relatively easy to understand for anyone with half a brain. They want to Eat, Sleep and shit. The basic human requirements. Then comes Sex and Beer......the more comfort you can provide for these requirements the better yer chances of making and keeping your partner happy.

Lying cheating whores (paid or unpaid) and grasping PITA families are not solely an Asian or Thai thing therefore are quite easy to understand and spot:-

- If you are being told stuff which makes no sense or keeps changing then you have a lying cheating whore.

- If you are regularly paying money to people you do not know / do not like / would not piss on if they were on fire then you have married a grasping PITA family - if she fails to acknowledge this and fails to help you address the problem then you have a lying cheating whore.

It's easy, follow the money - if your money is going places you do not really want it to go then you have a problem. It ain't normal in both Farangland and Asia for one person to support an entire generation. Help out now and again maybe. But anything more is simply taking the piss.

The problem with understanding BG's does not stem from the fact that they are Thais or Asian, it's because they are women. If anyone here says they totally understand Farang women then IMO they are probably lying. or beleive that what they say is the same as what they think (or worse the same as what they "feel" :shocked::shocked::shocked: ). or are a mindreader.

Now the rather long winded point I am trying to make is that BG's are of course all different.

Therefore their are of course simply no magic answers. What may work for Bob from Arizona will not automatically work for Helmut from Hamburg. Both experiances are valid and both often as right and wrong as each other. Simply no point arguing about who is right and wrong, as both are :sad:

IME inside some BG's are good people who would love to have the chance of being Mrs Farang in Farangland and having 2.3 children and a Volvo and who would cut off their right arm to find a decent fella. Others however would sell your kidneys on Ebay given half a chance. (but ironically the latter are often the more fun in a Bar setting :shocked::D ). (NB, mine falls somewhere in between :shocked::) )

Quite often they will be fucked up mentally / emotionally to some degree from the job they do. Quite often they will start out with a few issues, even if "only" about self esteem. They may compartmentalise it or rationalise it, but unless they are Nymphos or have a fetish about fat ugly smelly blokes then time on the job will eventually grind all of them down. Same same Farang sit bar long enough he often gets bitter and disillusioned.

The only "answer" I can give folks is........to fuck as many BG's as possible and spend as much time as possible propping up the Bars :D:D Why? because only then will you start to see the differences in the Gals and be able to compare and assess what sort of Gal you want and could live with, for more than a week.

Once you have decided that Miss Ekky Thump is the gal of your dreams and also appears to be someone you could put up with for more than a week, then the hard part starts. Convincing her that you do have more on your mind than keeping her as your pet 3 holer.

The only substitute for time on plot is increased risk of getting your kidneys on Ebay :smirk:

I love it when I am on a rant / ramble :):)

The only "answer" I can give folks is........to fuck as many BG's as possible and spend as much time as possible propping up the Bars :D:D

Thank you for your well-reasoned and deeply-considered advice, which I have resolved to follow. Taking your advice should justify about another 3-4 months of my usual behavior... after which I may have to seek new reasons to keep doing what I've done for so long...

YimSiam :)

Archived