Taking her home

panadolsandwich

It's completely unreasonable to expect someone to be happy waiting for you week after week with little more than what's inside the house. If you create that kind of situation, you deserve to have the girl fuck someone else while you're gone.

I have to go with heartthais here, and that is that the attitude you and Mailuk are displaying, is patronizing, although probably with the best intentions. You say it is unreasonable to expect someone to be happy waiting for you to come home, and you're right. She will get bored, and that will make her getting of her ass and do something. My experience is that most TG's are extremely happy to go out and work. They enjoy the money they can make to take care of their families. TGs IME are not lazy at all. The girls that are sitting home in farangland are a) taking care of the kids or B) have a husband who forbids them to work, whereby option b is a recipe for disaster.

If OP has a girl that is worth anything, she won't like sitting home waiting for his return. But it is a grave misstake to tell a TG what she should do. She might do it, because you tell her so, but it won't make her happy. TGs IME are extremely stubborn and accomodating at the same time. Don't make the mistake to take the accomodating behavior as being submissive and obedient. They are not! They will do what they want. If you are controlling they will simply hide what they do, because they know you can't handle the truth. Putting them on a leish gives you only the illusion that you control her. She will happily feed that illusion to decieve you. It is a losing proposition, all IMO off course.

If you want a serious relationship, you should start by taking her seriously.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If someone rips off a person out of her natural life he should at least have the decency to make enough time to show her around. What you describe in your post is absolutely true but is focusing on the first weeks maybe months.

The most guys that come here and import their little brownish "fuck machine" are egoless little dumb heads that are doing it because they are selfish pricks! They can't stand that other guys look at her or even fuck her so they rip her out without a concept and without thinking about the most obvious things like the language problems and integration in general. It is really depressing because the girls believe they are going into a better life but most of the times their new beloved boyfriend can't even pay his bills. This guy, yes exactly this guy will try to suppress her, doesn't want her to make contacts, doesn't want her to speak the language and doesn't want her to get along and when she complains he will try to make her believe that her life is much better now because she doesn't have to fuck with customers without realizing that he is just one of them!

Now that would be the black painted picture, which is pretty much accurate from what Thai Girls tell me in Germany!

Good posts all around here.

We may be looking at the farangs in black and white. Your typical farang is neither a control freak nor is he shining knight who treats his girl like a prima donna.

Here is a typical scenario I see in farangland. Farang brings thai girl who had a less than ideal profession back in thailand. During her professional years she developed some bad habits, such as partying until 6am and spending every bhat she earned on frivolous crap and fucking endless streams of farang. So the farang brought her here, married her and now believes he should treat her the same as he would a middle class farang girl. That is, completely trust her, let her go out dancing with her friends because ha has to trust her (she's my wife for chrissakes), give her money so she will have it if she needs it. Give her complete freedom to make friends with whomever she chooses, don't insist on her being home at a certain time etc.

These thai girls hang around together, help each other meet farang and its just a matter of time before our thai girl with all her freedom is out fucking around with some young farang guy, and spending all the money in her pocket getting drunk.

The farang husband of course has no clue because he trusts his wife and a good wife would never do these things. The girl herself probably likes her young farang boyfriend more than her husband because the boyfriend is not so polite with her. Believe it or not ex BGs are not so enamored of extremely polite farang, they want someone to take charge.

So you can talk about respecting the girl etc, and thats fine if you want to do it. All i'm saying is the frog should have known what the scorpion was gonna do and just said: "nobody gets a free ride."

So you can talk about respecting the girl etc, and thats fine if you want to do it. All i'm saying is the frog should have known what the scorpion was gonna do and just said: "nobody gets a free ride."

I think if that's what you think of the girl, what reason on earth could there to possibly marry her. If you think of her as a whore, and she still acts like one, why bring her over anyway?

Gee, if only a BG could be so lucky as to meet a guy like you. They'd have everything they want. A strong, hansum man who takes charge.

I prefer freelancers or BGs with sponsors because it puts me at ease. The ones with the most restrictive BFs are the ones that are the best in bed. The last one I was with has a BF that carts her off to HK every other month and calls her four times a day to make sure she isn't out partying. I met this girl at nana disco. She begs me to come visit her. Last time I told her it was too expensive as I was about to spend all my disposable worth on business school and she offered for me to stay at her sponsored apartment and pay for everything. 'Don't worry, no need money' she said, 'I will sell sex, make money for you!. Just come please.' It's not because I'm particularly great in bed. I'm just an average looking asian guy with a small cock. It's because her BF is a jealous loser and I treat her like a human being. Of course, I didn't take her up on the offer because I will never take freebies, period. Yep, these TGs really love it when the men tell them what to do!

Topics like this are what drove me away from the board for a bit giving me a much needed break. Itâ??s not a bad thread in fact itâ??s a valid concern, itâ??s just that some responses are so cynical, especially when it comes to the whole BG issue. Honestly, my experiences in LoS have all been favorable, very little drama, and overall enjoyable. I know Iâ??m not an expat and that will always lessen my â??experienceâ? to some degree but I do travel to the Kingdom on a very regular basis & have for going on 13 years now. What do I attribute my success to??? Treating the girls like human beings and following the golden rule. Yeah yeah, quite the cliché, but I find it works. Something else I believe makes a difference but am not 100% sure of (here comes the controversy) is my up bringing here in Hawaii. Folks raised here probably would understand where Iâ??m coming from, Hawaiiâ??s culture is very laid back and one can make parallels with Thai culture easily. Iâ??m also â??hapaâ?Â, the girls all say Iâ??m â??Luk Kreungâ? though not actually Thai, so I was brought up with a lot of local & Asian traits/habitsâ?¦ I believe this helps as well. Maybe it does as the girls seem to appreciate it & reward my â??normal opsâ? with very little if any drama. Iâ??m really nothing special, just an average guy but I do respect the girls & treat them well regardless of their professionâ?¦You can do this without caving in; sometimes I wonder if people realize that. I also strongly believe, and Iâ??ve got my NOMEX on, those punters that have trouble maintaining or even starting a relationship back home are doomed to failure. If you canâ??t make it work at home, what makes one think itâ??ll work overseas??? :confused: In order for any relationship to work one needs mutual respect, without it game over. I notice more lack of respect when it comes to BGsâ?¦ And folks wonder why things so often go array. Purely IMHO of course.

Anyway, back to the original postâ?¦

I know several folks here (in Hawaii) married to TGs and yes some are former BGs, a few couples are good friends. So far the girls seem to have adjusted well to the Islands, some opened up Salons, others work restaurants, etc. Iâ??m pretty sure none are straight house wives. As far as the concerns expressed by the original posterâ?¦ Iâ??d let the girl explore on her own at her own pace. The more overbearing you are, the more likely this little endeavor will fail. Iâ??d also say introduce her to you friends & family so sheâ??ll have a surrogate (to some degree) support system while youâ??re away. The more welcome she feels, the more sheâ??ll enjoy the new experienceâ?¦ Common sense really. Just remember, if you donâ??t trust her to be alone, donâ??t want her to meet youâ??re circle of friends, and basically want to keep her secure in youâ??re home, maybe you should rethink the whole â??bring her to my home countryâ? scenario.

Been a long time coming, wanted to get that off my chest.

Mahalo ahui hou :beer:

I think if that's what you think of the girl, what reason on earth could there to possibly marry her. If you think of her as a whore, and she still acts like one, why bring her over anyway?

Soongmak, that wasn't a fair answer / counter question! :(

1) MaiLuk said that farang think black and white and here he painted a black picture as an example

2) He was talking about the overly nice and respectful guy getting screwed over.

3) MaiLuk isn't the one who is marrying her, in his entire post he is describing a good guy who trusts the girl. He is not talking about himself nor the guy in his story was considering his "girlfriend" a whore!!!

HeartThais

you are making some interesting points here.

Basically what you are saying is that the guys have a reason to be restrictive! All these girls fuck with you.

The guy who brings his girl to HK and calls her 4 times a day you said was one of your best lays. He obviously has a point to check up on her.

I don't know which picture you are trying to draw

good girl / bad man /

bad girl / bad man /

bad girl /good man/

doesn't matter how you turn it, at the end you are dealing with a 3rd world country prostitute with very stereotype characteristics. I am not a fan of checking up on a girl, I'd never do that but I would also never fall in love with a prostitute, I simply know too much about them and the chances to find something real amongst them is small.

I respect a BGs work to an extremely high level, because I know how much they hate the job but as much as they hate the job they love the fun that comes with it. It is hard for them to stop. People that know me in person know that I have a good vibe with these girls, last night I was the only guy invited on a pool party thrown by Pattayas No1 Showgirl, 30+ girls and me. If I wouldn't respect them and if I wouldn't understand them they wouldn't have invited me. It was casual and not business related and it wasn't the first time I attended to such an event. Many of these girls have lived with a farang in another country before, many of them have a boyfriend and I know all of their real stories and not the fabricated one for the customers. Whatever you do is wrong unless the girl wants to end her current life and wants to spend the rest of her life with you.

A normal man should be able to sense real feelings or played feelings. A girl that is really in love acts different as a girl playing a role! Because men can sense that on some level they are checking up on them because deep inside they know it isn't real while others have the luck to find the love of their life and wouldn't do anything stupid to risk it unless there is no reason.

Discussing these topics in theory is always hard but what I certainly don't like is when a poster has a different opinion and people trying to flame him. I know MaiLuk in person and he knows exactly how these girls work.

My best shag is married to an Australian, he doesn't have a clue that I fucked her in his bed already, he blindly trusts her, he is wealthy, better looking as me and she describes him as the perfect man for her....... and still she sucks my dick with passion for free!

Being careful with these girls is Rule No. 1 and whoever can't agree with that rule is either extremely lucky if it works or a complete moron if it doesn't!

Sorry,

But I disagree with you. ML told about a typical situation he encountered, about a trusing naive farang and a TG who abused her freedom. He also called a scorpion a scorpion and hey, scorpions do what scorpions do. They sting. If I use the same analogy for BGs is that chances are they will fuck around. they're BG after all.

So I think it is entirely fair to say that if you think of your GF as a whore, there is no reason to bring her over and marry. And yes, I am fully aware that ML is not the one contemplating to marry one.

I don't believe in being overly nice. I believe in equal partnership. That means my partner can do what she wants, as long as she shows respect towards me and doesn't take me for a fool. Fucking around and playing cards for money don't fly with me. My opinion is that if you treat a girl as a whore, that is exactly what you're going to get. It is a lose-lose situation. Better be nice and lose, than be an asshole and lose. At least the first one had a shot at winning. Think about it. There's no way to control another person's behavior. It is futile to try.

That reply I would sign in it's entirety! :thumbup:

However just to make it clear, ML wasn't saying that ALL BGs would act this way, it was meant to be an example and we all know just too good that there are many scorpions out there, or let me rephrase that... that many Farangs can bring out the scorpion that sleeps in the most of them!

Equal relationship is what everyone should wish for, that only works when both have the same intentions, if one of the parties is a deal breaker it is better to be cautious instead of hyper sensitive and understanding. Girls have their expectations, usually too high expectations because the guy is more of an advertiser and a teaser as a real man, when she finally sees that his wealth is limited on his 3 weeks trips to Thailand and at home he is struggling to pay the bills you have the first blockade in her head, put on top of that the new country, the different culture, the colder weather and the frustration that life isn't much better as it was before and you have a good chance that the girl realizes that her pussy is still worth something and in a slow process she might be willing to find a guy who can meet her expectations! Or....everything will be fine!

Archived