Taking her home

panadolsandwich

I'm telling you dude...cut your losses now. A world of hurt awaits. A relationship with a BG ????? You kidding me, right? You might as well tell me you got a system to beat slot machines. You gonna hurt her, yourself and god knows who else. Oh...but she's different...I'll bet she is. Do us all a favor and don't have kids cuz you're gonna mess up their lives too. Ask that fat aussie about that one eh...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other option is to forget her, live a life of working 9 on and 5 off, saving for a holiday to a place you can be a bitter old whoremonger.

Piker does have a point about kids though, not a good idea in your situation, allthough like most people with a choice when kids come along then the wierd rosters take a back seat.

When she comes, get her a open end ticket and give her the option to go whenever she likes. Its only a couple of months I take it?

If things work out for the best and it looks like she ends up here on a pemanent basis then maybe look at a career change.

FA..

I absolutely think you shuold enroll her in an english class. This will give her a grade in english (easier to find a job in the future)and since there are so many thais now moving to all diffrent countries, chances are that she´ll meet someone thai in class.

>She thinks she may be pregnant. She may be. Jesus! <

hey mate, been there, done that. If she says that, she may be right, or wrong. If right, it maybe yours or not. drag her along to a good hospital, and get her tested and ultrasounded. the ultrasound will, especially in early stages, tell you fairly accurately when the conception was (remember, the date they give relates to the date since the last period, which is about two weeks before actual conception - i think - someone correct me if I'm wrong). That may tell you if you were or weren't in the picture.

i was nearly framed like that five years ago. i did my homework, and found I was one month's out of the picture. She cried, confessed another distant lover, then had the child aborted.

I'm not even sure she wanted to scam me, more likely she din't really know herself. She had sent the other bloke the same message "i have baby, can only be yours'

A Thai girl I've known for 9 years recently went to Australia with her boyfriend/fiancee for about 4 months. Knowing her beforehand, I would have thought she'd get bored easier than it seems she was.

She called me from the gay parade (can't remember the official name) they have, all excited because she'd seen men kissing each other in public.

She even texted me during the Ashes, saying she was at the cricket. A Thai girl watching cricket! :shocked: (I would never have thought she'd survive more than a few minutes of that!)

Other times, I think he just took her out to meet his friends, family, pubs, normal stuff. I'm not sure - I'll find out more from her when I next see her.

So they may not get as bored and restless as you think. Maybe it's not that surprising when you consider the place they grew up. Have you ever been to a village in Isaan? It's fucking boring! :D

Btw, CT - how does one determine "The #1 Showgirl in Pattaya"? Is there some sort of league?

(I would simply go on the biggest tit to waist ratio, disqualifying fake tits. :) )

Zee ones who give me free blow jobs are all #1 to me. Big tits are nice also.

Helmut

Archived