English Breakfast?

follies

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
With the greatest respect - the musesli and croissant brigade can piss off. Go and hug some trees or something.. :)

Yes,I agree entirely.

Mrs Lusty cooks a mean "full english" before I go off a dangling down the river/lake bank sunday mornings.

I do enjoy a bowl of Readybrek occassionally though :p

Readybrek is good and proper.

It's central heating for kids.

But... Ricicles are twicicles as nicicles! :applause:

And, on a more serious note, you are of course aware, Reverend Carew, that...

"Millions of people have tried the Special K pinch!

Try it for yourself ... and if you can pinch more than an inch â??

Try the Special K breakfast!

It's the enjoyable way to cut down on calories.

Details on every weight-watching packet!" :applause:

Yup. Special K were the "low calorie" ones for ugly fat birds that were slimming and wanted to look like the gorgeous thin bird on the advert who ate them then tried concertedly but in vain to locate a spare bit of flesh on her waist to "pinch". My Auntie Irene used to eat them She was built like a brick shithouse and had a face like a bag of sausages. :doah: To my infant mind, Special K were, then, the serious breakfast flakes for adults and not children, the insubstantial ones that tasted like a bowl of torn-up newspaper with milk poured on it and left you hungry. :(

Not that we ate torn-up paper in our house, like. :nono:

Not often. :rolleyes:

Coincidentally, last time I was in London a nervous-looking feller outside Kings Cross sidled up to me and whispered, "You in the market for some Special K mate? I can sort you out, no problem." F*cking rude bastard. :( I know I've put on a bit of weight lately, but there's no need for that. :nono: He was as skinny as a rake, like, right enough, had no front teeth and the announcement "Made in Falkirk" tattooed amateurishly on his neck. :clown:

jack :help:

PS. Loads of old cereal ads here, cock. Top stuff.

Archived