English Breakfast?

follies

I am in urgent need of a good slap-up English breakfast....you know, the works (egg, bacon, REAL sausage, tomato, etc). Tired of the hotel b'fast buffet crap. Any suggestions anyone? I'm staying on Sukhumvit, but anywhere in Bangkok really.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

350 baht is more than you pay in the UK. And the thing is. Its not even that good for 350baht. Yes the dubliner food is ok, its certainly not bad. But for 350 baht for a fry up it could be better.

So, is there a market for a restaurant that does a really good value breakfast? Seems like it.

Hasn't Jools been completely done out? Or is that Chequers? The bar's in the middle now, used to be along one wall? The joint on the corner on the left hand side if you stagger down Soi Nana for about 100 yards after falling out of Morning Night. :p Apparently. :drunk:

I had a good "English Breakfast" in there in March. 6 bottles of Chang beer and no solids. :beer: I remember the owner feller saying he'd pulled the place apart and remodelled it. And I remember him also saying, "Any man who can drink 6 bottles of Chang before 10AM gets my vote.." :applause:

Or something like that. :rolleyes:

jack :help:

Archived