Ladyboy's are fags

Mark

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep I agree, its ok to fancy a ladyboy (though not knowing she is a he at the time - its easy to be fooled) but if you do find out and go the whole hog then your gay/bi....nothing wrong with that but dont delude yourself...

Incidentally some of the best looking "women" in LOS are guys :confused:

The question is/was "ARE THE LADY BOYS GAY." Interesting question. Some argue that the "real lady boys" are somehow physically/mentally convinced they are really women trapped in a man's body...and thus their true sexual orientation is NOT gay...

Others state, based on research, of POST ops, that many enter into sexual relationships with lesbians...thus the "true sexual orientation" of a trans gender may be that of a lesbian woman...so tough call if gay or not, as they really like women...

Others argue that there are basically 2 types of "cross dressers" Gay and straight. Some are men who are hetero sexual, and just like to dress in drag, the others are gay men who dress in drag, and pass themselves off as women, but have no intention of hacking off their dicks or changing genders...These men are definitely gay, and like sex with men...

The next group is "trans genders." These are the people for what ever reason, are confused, or nonaccepting of their gender identity, and thus choose to change it by whatever means they can/choose.

So then the issue of who doinks who, and what they "Are" or should be called...the definitions are there in place. People have jumped my shit before on this, as if I make the definitions or something...but to me, the denials etc only add to the stigmas and thus the intolerance aimed at some of these people...the "label" only has power/negativity if you let it be so...

So in summary, life is short, doink who you want, when you want, and be proud of it. To me, the worst crime is to deny yourself something because someone else may judge you in a negative manner...be you gay, bi, straight, or somewhere in between...punter, whore monger, or bible thumper etc...

Dumsoda, Old Hippie, Munchie and Teddy *ALL* tell me that you're only gay if you "take" it. If you're just a "giver", then you can't be gay.

:neener::grinyes:

So if you "give" a blow job, you are not gay?

And receiveing one "is" gay. :D

This is what this board is all about, to set things straight... ehh...

The question is/was "ARE THE LADY BOYS GAY." Interesting question. Some argue that the "real lady boys" are somehow physically/mentally convinced they are really women trapped in a man's body...and thus their true sexual orientation is NOT gay...

Others state, based on research, of POST ops, that many enter into sexual relationships with lesbians...thus the "true sexual orientation" of a trans gender may be that of a lesbian woman...so tough call if gay or not, as they really like women...

Others argue that there are basically 2 types of "cross dressers" Gay and straight. Some are men who are hetero sexual, and just like to dress in drag, the others are gay men who dress in drag, and pass themselves off as women, but have no intention of hacking off their dicks or changing genders...These men are definitely gay, and like sex with men...

The next group is "trans genders." These are the people for what ever reason, are confused, or nonaccepting of their gender identity, and thus choose to change it by whatever means they can/choose.

So then the issue of who doinks who, and what they "Are" or should be called...the definitions are there in place. People have jumped my shit before on this, as if I make the definitions or something...but to me, the denials etc only add to the stigmas and thus the intolerance aimed at some of these people...the "label" only has power/negativity if you let it be so...

So in summary, life is short, doink who you want, when you want, and be proud of it. To me, the worst crime is to deny yourself something because someone else may judge you in a negative manner...be you gay, bi, straight, or somewhere in between...punter, whore monger, or bible thumper etc...

You seem remarkably well-informed on this subject OH..... :shocked:

Archived