Ladyboy's are fags

Mark

I don't know if he's bisexual... only he knows.

But to me, I think you have to have at least some regular desire to go with men, even if it's less than the desire to go with women, to be bisexual. One time wouldn't be enough, I wouldn't think. Bisexual means wanting both, right? and often enough that it isn't a fluke or one-time thing -- could either can be attracted to both about evenly, or back and forth in phases, or more for one but still have the desire for the other, even if it's on back burner...

Just took a more careful look at your OP -- actually from what you're saying, it sounds like this guy has made it at least more than a one-off thing, so maybe he'd be qualifying for bi at least. But I've heard it's pretty common in the Arab/Muslim world to dabble in it, and that they don't have the same attitudes about it we do. Like, thinking that it makes them gay if they play around with it once in awhile.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another botched topic. Of course ladyboys are gay.

People who fancy ladyboys mostly aren't, however.

Gay people like sex with men who look like men. Ladyboys make every effort to look and act as female as possible. It just doesn't compute.

Now, they're probably also not entirely straight, but perhaps more in the realm of people who like kinky sex, bondage, perhaps bi-sexual; please pick your preferred classification and then don't post about it.

Thanks.

So clothes make the man here? No. I told the story before about a guy here in SFO, who was fucking a Filipino lady boy here in SFO, carried on with him for about a year, "real relationship" as he used to say. One day, the Lady boy went to see him in men's clothes, the guy freaked out, beat him senseless, all the while denying he was gay, and calling the lady boy a "fag."

Now figure, this guy had had repeated sex with this Ladyboy, while dressed as a chick...then sees him in men's clothes...and goes bizerk...? so fucking a man in a dress isn't gay? fucking the same guy dressed as a man is? and the "fucker" is NOT gay, and the "fuckee" is? No...

Can't attest to LOS, but here in SFO, there are plenty of gay men who dress as women, and consider themselves to be well, gay men in dresses. I don't see how LOS would be 100% different.

The thing I cannot figure out is why guys who doink Katoeys cannot just admit what it is, or why the need to hide in all the excuses and denials...it is like saying "being gay is wrong, I therefore am not wrong, because I only fuck men in skirts,and these men are not gay, therefore, I am not gay..." This to me, is as ridicules as guys denying they take part in P4P whilst paying a whore for sex, and confusing it with having a "real relationship"/GF... For what it is worth, gay men here consider lady boy fuckers to be gay/bi...

Fuck who you want (consenting adults) and be happy, I just don't understand the need to lie about it all... Of course, for many, maybe the taboo is part of the thrill?

Maybe men who fuck ladyboys feel they are straight. If somebody sees them, they might say "What a dumb fuck, he doesn't know he is with a ladyboy." But if they see the same farang with the same ladyboy, but now dressed as a man, they would come right out and say he is gay. Just an illusion. The man can not admit he is gay, not even to himself.

Who gives a Flying "Daffy Duck"....what he is????? :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

dont fucking answer then

So elequent....and so macho.

To quote the "Real" Daffy Duck....from one of his memorable statements.....

...." I think your tough....don't I"....

Have a nice day :grinyes::beer::grinyes:

Who gives a Flying "Daffy Duck"....what he is????? :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

dont fucking answer then

So elequent....and so macho.

And you think your Del boy impression makes it more eloquent?

Perhpa you like doing ladies boys up the Gary Glitter so it has upset you a tad?

So clothes make the man here? No. I told the story before about a guy here in SFO, who was fucking a Filipino lady boy here in SFO, carried on with him for about a year, "real relationship" as he used to say. One day, the Lady boy went to see him in men's clothes, the guy freaked out, beat him senseless, all the while denying he was gay, and calling the lady boy a "fag."

Totally. An unconvincing queer acting faggot is just that. A 'proper' Thai ladyboy however can be totally hot, a superwoman straight out of a Marvel comic book or Japanese manga fantasy girl, but then for real.

I was at Big C the other day in their beer garden, and they usually provide some light entertainment there to go with your tower of Leo. First there were these 8 year old girls all dolled up in feaux-traditional costume dancing to Nong Mind-esque pop tunes. I already found that a bit odd to be doing in front of beer drinking uncles.

But then the next item was the runner-up to the Miss Tiffany Universe pageant, who did some interviews and quiz questions where people could win random merchandise from whatever the beer company was that sponsored the event. Then people could have their picture taken together with the girl ('girl', for lack of a better term) Nong Bell, was her name, and unlike with the dancing kids earlier, ALL the beer drinking dudes were GLUED to her presence. I'm not very good at telepathy, but the overwhelming communal thought wave was "Would I?" You bet they would.

con3.jpg

The Lovely Nong Bell

Hmm.. inserting an image doesn't work.. Link then: Nong Bell

Other contestants: http://www.misstiffanyuniverse.com/contestants.php and http://www.misstiffanyuniverse.com/contestants2.php

Which one would you pick?

And you think your Del boy impression makes it more eloquent?

Perhpa you like doing ladies boys up the Gary Glitter so it has upset you a tad?

Hardly think so, sport.... :yikes::dunno::yikes: ...not my Cup of tea at all, old chap.

When your medication kicks in and you're feeling all warm and fuzzy, perhaps you could enlighten this poor colonial lad as to what a "Del boy impression" is????

Have a nice day :beer:

DS, here is a Del Boy impression.

th_bar.gif

You need to find a bar with one of these flappy things. I think one of the painter bars in Soi 33 has one. Then you need to go there accompanied with a dopey looking friend.

Next, get pissed and lean on the bar without realising the flap is up. Hey presto a perfect Del Boy impression. Take care though and make sure you perfect the stunt man type fall :thumbup:

Archived