Ladyboy's are fags

Mark

Thanks for the education teddy,

I'm now enlightened, but not quite sure how this all fits into place...but anyway, not to worry.... couldn't really give a "Rats" at this point in time....much more important things to do....Like Pack.... just over 100 hours till Miss P. meets me at Swampy poom.....not that I'm counting or anything like that...

Cheers DS

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So clothes make the man here? No. I told the story before about a guy here in SFO' date=' who was fucking a Filipino lady boy here in SFO, carried on with him for about a year, "real relationship" as he used to say. One day, the Lady boy went to see him in men's clothes, the guy freaked out, beat him senseless, all the while denying he was gay, and calling the lady boy a "fag."

[/quote']

Totally. An unconvincing queer acting faggot is just that. A 'proper' Thai ladyboy however can be totally hot, a superwoman straight out of a Marvel comic book or Japanese manga fantasy girl, but then for real.

I was at Big C the other day in their beer garden, and they usually provide some light entertainment there to go with your tower of Leo. First there were these 8 year old girls all dolled up in feaux-traditional costume dancing to Nong Mind-esque pop tunes. I already found that a bit odd to be doing in front of beer drinking uncles.

But then the next item was the runner-up to the Miss Tiffany Universe pageant, who did some interviews and quiz questions where people could win random merchandise from whatever the beer company was that sponsored the event. Then people could have their picture taken together with the girl ('girl', for lack of a better term) Nong Bell, was her name, and unlike with the dancing kids earlier, ALL the beer drinking dudes were GLUED to her presence. I'm not very good at telepathy, but the overwhelming communal thought wave was "Would I?" You bet they would.

con3.jpg

The Lovely Nong Bell

Hmm.. inserting an image doesn't work.. Link then: Nong Bell

Other contestants: http://www.misstiffanyuniverse.com/contestants.php and http://www.misstiffanyuniverse.com/contestants2.php

Which one would you pick?

I have to disagree that Thai ladyboys are "superhot super women..." to me, they have a specific look to them, usually way over the top, then there is the way they act...again, way over the top... I have heard many Katoey fans say "they look better than real women..."

That is indeed a loaded statement...first, they do not look better, they look different...I mean if they really looked like super hot women, you'd never know they were katoeys, and thus you would think them just women, which would not float your boat if you wanted your girl to have a dick...

Second, the statement "they look better than real women..." acknowledges they ARE NOT WOMEN! Now, take the super hot super woman/katoey, and put him in men's clothes...still want to fuck him? Now is it gay? see, it comes down to the appearance making the difference here for guys who like this...another question if I may...since we have guys who mistakenly say "gay men ONLY like men who look like men (false)..." then what can we say about lesbians? should we say Lesbians ONLY like women who look like women? so if a Lesbian has sex with another lesbian who is wearing men's clothes, it is not lesbianism...? WHat difference does it make what they were wearing once the clothes come off...?

Most of the guys I know who play in the katoey realm in LOS, cannot admit this is what it is...yet all others outside it seem to have no problems with calling it what it is...it is as thought those playing seem to think they have some special ability to remove themselves from it, and blame others as being judgmental, pity they cannot be honest with themselves.

Who gives a Flying "Daffy Duck"....what he is????? :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

dont fucking answer then

So elequent....and so macho.

And you think your Del boy impression makes it more eloquent?

Perhpa you like doing ladies boys up the Gary Glitter so it has upset you a tad?

Mark,

Sir, it should appear that you are a bit angered at Mr. Dumsoda. Pardon me sir, but I am not at all certain of the underling of such emotion. You see, we were having a general discussion, on a rather silly topic, and Mr. Dumsoda merely Piped up with his thoughts. Old Hippie and a few others also asked the same question, yet were not at all held to your rather unfriendly overtures.

Additionally lad, you weakened your position, or should I say cheapened the debate with your question of Dumsoda's Orientation. Such touts are really not at all needed in my honest opinion. Something you may wish to consider prior to further posts.

Best Regards-BST

I get the distinct feeling I'm not going to convince Old Hippie on any of this, AND is apparently perfectly happy not having a clue so no need to go on.. "well how about Lesbians then!" yeah, how about them. How about sunflowers. How about humpback whales.

"should we say Lesbians ONLY like women who look like women?" well I assume you're not THAT fresh off the plane to note that there's butch (tom) women who like feminine (dee) girls, but then again you already made it crystal clear you're not willing to see shades of gray; 'up to you', as they say in the Realm.

It's remarkable that overly homophobic people always feel the need to start topics on this, then blame anyone who's not doing the exact same thing as them as being in denial, defensive, etc.. Well hello, who brought up the topic in the first place. (and why.......) Must be a hidden attraction or underlying insecurity there you'd think?

WLL,

"I get the distinct feeling I'm not going to convince Old Hippie on any of this,"

Convince him of what? That men who have sex with ladyboys are not gay or having a homosexual tryst?

"AND is apparently perfectly happy not having a clue so no need to go on.."

I'd say OH has very much a 'clue'.

"well how about Lesbians then!" yeah, how about them. How about sunflowers. How about humpback whales."

I thought this a good point to bring in. Lesbians are homosexual are they not?

"should we say Lesbians ONLY like women who look like women?" well I assume you're not THAT fresh off the plane to note that there's butch (tom) women who like feminine (dee) girls,"

Meaning what? If a 'butch' woman likes feminine women for sex she's not a lesbian? I'm not following your reasoning here WLL. Now I'd say if a 'butch' woman (a true lesbian by definition) liked feminine looking men for sex, well, that would be a better analogy would it not for this argument/discussion?

"but then again you already made it crystal clear you're not willing to see shades of gray; 'up to you', as they say in the Realm."

What shade of grey are you speaking of here WLL? Just because a ladyboy looks feminine, and looks like a woman, a man who fucks them, knowing they are NOT a woman (even though they sure do look like one-sometimes) is doing what? He's still knowingly having sex with a man, right? Looks like a lady, but still a man? Where's the 'shade of grey' here?

"It's remarkable that overly homophobic people always feel the need to start topics on this, then blame anyone who's not doing the exact same thing as them as being in denial,"

And it's amazing to those of us who think a man is a man, no matter how he is dressed in woman's clothing and make-up to look a lady, can/could be considered by some latently gay or bi-sexual men as NOT being a man, and that having sex with MEN dressed as ladies is somehow not a homosexual act. Yeah, there's that 'shade of grey' again huh? :D These men are fooling no one but themselves.

"defensive, etc.."

Defensive? How so? By not agreeing that this is not homosexual behavior like the katoey shaggers would like one to? Like I say, those that do this are only fooling themselves if they truly believe shagging Katoeys (knowingly) is not a homosexual act.

"Well hello, who brought up the topic in the first place."

Mark did.

"(and why.......)"

Dunno. Ask Mark.

"Must be a hidden attraction or underlying insecurity there you'd think?"

Possibly. Maybe bi-curious as they call it? :D Or possibly just wondering how men who screw ladyboys justify doing so and still believe they are not enjoying a homosexual act.

Cent

OH did not start this thread and is not the OP. Mark is.

I know. What I said applies to both equally.

WLL,

Convince him of what? That men who have sex with ladyboys are not gay or having a homosexual tryst?

Right. If they were then they'd fancy Somchai the Builder, not the lovely Nong Bell.

I thought this a good point to bring in. Lesbians are homosexual are they not?

They are. A homogeneous group however they're not.

Meaning what? If a 'butch' woman likes feminine women for sex she's not a lesbian? I'm not following your reasoning here WLL.

Apparently.. :) Of course the butch woman is lesbian. That's what being a lesbian is: a woman being attracted to women.

Now I'd say if a 'butch' woman (a true lesbian by definition) liked feminine looking men for sex, well, that would be a better analogy would it not for this argument/discussion?

I've seen that happen first hand actually, yes. I'm less sure if it would be a better analogy though. I'd say the better analogy is the feminine 'dee' chick; Those often are turned back from the 'dark side', or are actually bi-sexual. I've had flings with those.

What shade of grey are you speaking of here WLL? Just because a ladyboy looks feminine, and looks like a woman, a man who fucks them, knowing they are NOT a woman (even though they sure do look like one-sometimes) is doing what? He's still knowingly having sex with a man, right? Looks like a lady, but still a man? Where's the 'shade of grey' here?

In the way sexual attraction works. (Hetero) men are wired to respond sexually to features that men find attractive. That may (or may not) include women who are tall, big tits, over-the top sensual. It may also include a whole range of fetishes.

The best example is to give any straight man a 'dare' scenario of choosing between having sex (any sex act, up to him) with either Nong Bell as pictured above, or an actual female, say, one looking like German Chancellor Angela Merkel, or a particularly nasty mamasan of one of the Cowboy bars.

Pretty much the only reason why someone would then NOT go for miss Bell is peer-pressure, fear of being (seen to be) gay and so on, because from an objective point of view, Nong Bell would push more of the attractiveness buttons.

Defensive? How so? By not agreeing that this is not homosexual behavior like the katoey shaggers would like one to? Like I say, those that do this are only fooling themselves if they truly believe shagging Katoeys (knowingly) is not a homosexual act.

Well, feel free to label everything homosexual, but then you do run out of words to distinguish between people fancying Somchai the Builder, or those liking the chicks pictured in that Miss Tiffany link. (The latter group often ALSO likes biological women that share some of the same features)

If that difference is not a concern then your sexual vocabulary is indeed adequate to describe the world as you see it.

You didn't actually say it, but somewhere at this point in the discussion someone usually mentions 'calling a spade a spade'. I submit that it's actually a lot closer to labelling everything in the shed as a 'garden tool', never mind if it's a spade or a watering can. Again, the difference may not be relevant to some people, which is fine.

Cent,

Thanks dude, couldn't have said it better myself...

WLL,

Homophobic? don't think so, I hang around many gay men, my family, friends and co workers, not all afraid of them. Oddly, you failed to address the fact that many of these men (and many lesbians I know) consider Katoey doinkers GAY, not just me and the "other homophobs with underlying issues..."

You are employing the same logic as the guys who pay working whores for sex, then deny they are involved in P4P because "this is my girl friend," or is somehow "different" from what other whore mongers do. It is called denial, makes no difference to me what you or anyone does, I just don't understand the need to deny/cover over it all. You fail in your logic.

I personnaly find the topic of sexuality very interesting, especially the parts about gender identification. Is it just another "mental illness?" or is it something deeper? maybe Physical?

Let's look at a simple fact here, a guy goes to a psychiatrist, and thinks he is Napoleon, or who ever. The doctor declares him nuts, has him committed, and therapy begins...well hopefully...now assume a guy goes to a psychiatrist and says "I am a woman." Why look at that any differently...?

Bottom line here, and I can't attest for Thailand etc, but in the SFO area, many of these trans gender people, pre and post ops, end up committing suicide. Is it because society shuns them? (not around here we don't) or is it because they are just plain mentally fucked up to begin with?

One last question to the Katoey doinkers, would you want to see the same katoey in men's clothing? how would you feel knowing you had fucked HIM and NOT HER?

Archived