Thai girls that are not P4P

mickey707

You've known me too long. In the US, I bet people a drink to guess my age and they are routinely 10 years off. Same in LoS, but there I'd suspect pak wan so do not count it.

Cheers,

SD - loves his free drinks...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And his pahk wahn Thai friends... :grinyes:

I'm just looking at a photo I took of you, SD on a night out together a while back...10 years younger? All I can say is, you must have had a hard night that particular evening! :liar::wave:

'Hahahahaha, you wish'......... :)

i thought the same thing...... :nahnah:

but i will not hear a bad word about SD....... :shakehead

on my one and only visit to Gullivers i trailed in his wake afterwards and i was introduced to parts of BKK i had never been to before..... :thumbup:

Most Asian gals like, even prefer, older men but do not want to date their grandfathers. 40 is just a number that (to me) seems to represent that idea, not a black day where all is lost.

I'm lucky in that have a baby face and look 35ish (if I dyed my hair, I'd pass for 30 easily). And I have hair. And a young attitude. The latter is most important.

Cheers,

SD

Not going to out and out disagree with you.........but I do remember saying to the Missus a while back that I had been told that for many Thai Women older blokes and especially a fella in his 5O's, 60's or older, with a larger stomach and possibly no hair are considered a physically attractive partner.........especially for many Thai gals half their age...........BUT I was therefore puzzled that when watching Thai TV commercials that the Advertisers did not reflect this and always seemed to use young and physically buff Thai fellas when selling, especially to Thai women. Older and younger.

The Missus made no comment, but laughed like a drain. :D

Note that I am making to claims to being any more "handsome" than others, just a caution that Thailand is not always that different to most other places......IMO being a Farang and with the consequent initial presumption of having money, may open more doors in Thailand (than at home in farangland) when it comes to Thai women with the consequent opportunity to develop matters further.....but it doesn't mean that we are all viewed as the equivalent of a Thai Brad Pitt.......and that they are all creaming their knickers upon first glimpse of us.

Of course, for me none of this was a concern. I just bought mine on Sukhumvit :smirk:

Hi,

"(if I dyed my hair, I'd pass for 30 easily)"

Hahahahaha, you wish :)

Sanuk!

I think he means he will look 30 years younger, which means he'll look 60... :neener::neener:

"(if I dyed my hair, I'd pass for 30 easily)"

Hahahahaha, you wish

That is not so bad - I just wish I could pass for 40 if I dyed my hair. :)

I just wish I still had hair...

You've known me too long. In the US, I bet people a drink to guess my age and they are routinely 10 years off. Same in LoS, but there I'd suspect pak wan so do not count it.

Cheers,

So they put you at 54 then even that was polite :neener:

Ha! Guesses outside Asia don't count! I've had guesses 10 years off too in my home country - where they seem curiously bad at estimating age. :)

Try finding a gogo girl you don't know, listen to the first guesses, and tell you'll give her 500B if she guesses right next guess. I still do that and it's interesting how the guesses suddenly become more accurate. :smirk:

Best I've had in the last few days is 6 years off but most are much closer. (Haven't had to pay up yet though. :D )

Archived