How To Stay Emotionally Detatched

MooNoi

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Some guys seem very good at staying detatched - the Bibblies, Nervous Dogs, Chritstian Troy's and Old Hippie's of this world for example and hats off to you.

Is it a case of "once bitten, twice shy?" for you guys?<

Indeed. Written up in detail in 2000-2002, on this board, different handle.

Now I think i know better. Time only will tell.

I never will understand the too stupid farang who falls for the first or second or third or even 20thies bg he sleeps with.

I started bg'ing in 1990, preffered VLT's to ST's (often keeping them for one week - the experience is just that much better) All business deals.

Strangely once I fell in love with a Cha Am hairdresser, took me many years to forget her, luckily never went after her when coming back. It would have ruined my life if I did.

Like Drogon I live close to 6 years with an ex-bg, but that's an other story. I did not fall for her, nor did she for fall for me. We just found it convenient to stick together.

Because you aren't sleeping with the service girls in the other business transactions...

While it is all superficial (some real, most fake), one does see another side of that person you don't see in other business transaction female staff.

Now if you were sleeping with the air hostress, your restaurant server, your nurse, your hotel clerk for money, you would face the same dilemma you would with BGs maybe even worse becasue her day job would probably cloud your mind to thinking she might even like you and try to make it work...

The odds are is that if it is for money, it won't...

CB

OH - Yes I fell as I say often for a whore, dumb move, and SHE had the brains to point out that no way was she going to scam me, but no way was she going to stop whoring

Smart whore dumb dog

Same me and SSG, only thing that saved me was her...and like your's, she won't stop whoring either...sad to see how she has changed...

As for how to avoid it? Either short time only, never fuck the same whore twice, no emails, no phone numbers etc...and then MAYBE...but the only way to win at this game and not get injured is to never play it...

Archived