Face Washes vs. a Bar of Soap

Fiery Jack

Guest lazyphil

<

do you apply this thinking about your skin to your cardio vascular system, liver, digestive system, colestreol levels, muscle strength, diet/nutritian etc etc ? :smirk:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agree' date=' MN, apart from the well bein feeling, these scrubs are scientically proven to have beneficial effects

...[/quote']

...it has also been proven that smoking is actually good for your health...

...you use face scrubs and/or lotions, you're gay, plain and simple...

LOL,thats the most stupidly reasoned argument I ve ever heard. That statement probably says more about your insecurity in your sexuality that anything else( I must prove my sexuality by avoiding anything that makes me look gay,hmmvery enlightened)...but I forgot your the guy that likes to hack into peoples emails accounts and pretend to be them and write malicious lies about them...respect man. :(

colour wolf said:

"of course!

last such occasion was in vientiane when a dumb backpacker chick had forgotten to log out. wrote a suitably rambling piece on the delights of opium smoking from her account to her family and/or friends...infantile perhaps, but an enjoyable exercise..."

Hmm, very manly

<

do you apply this thinking about your skin to your cardio vascular system, liver, digestive system, colestreol levels, muscle strength, diet/nutritian etc etc ? :smirk:

excellent point also.They say beauty starts from the inside out... :D

Although as Billy Connelly said "beauty is only skin deep...where as uglyness is right to the fucking bones"

.....you use face scrubs and/or lotions, you're gay, plain and simple...

Obviously you jest CW?

I do actually use a face scrub a few times a month and I have even been known to very occassionaly use one of those cleansing face masks (the ones you leave on for 5 or 10 minutes) :o . It feels good so why not. :dunno:

I'm a snag. Definitely face wash.

It's so much gentler on the facial skin.

That's why I'm 35 but still have a baby face! :D

You guys will regret it when you're older and have a face that looks like a chewed-up running shoe inner sole.

That's probably why so many old blokes you see wandering around Nana, Cowboy and Pats are really ugly - coz they used soap instead of facewash.

Jing.

My bet is the following boardmembers use fashwash:

Christian Troy, Jungle Soup, Drogon, The Numbers, Bibblies, Wearth, Zaad and Sua Dum.

I'm totally baffled, why would guys that pay for sex worry about what they look like? Has the scene changed in the last few years? Do you have to pass an appearance test as well as flashing your money?

I'm totally baffled, why would guys that pay for sex worry about what they look like? Has the scene changed in the last few years?

J2,

Where did I ever say that I always pay for sex?

Sometimes I see/meet/go out with/have sex with girls who aren't hookers.

And it's not just about picking up chicks. It's about generally looking good and taking care of your skin. Your face is the first thing people notice about you.

Archived