Face Washes vs. a Bar of Soap

Fiery Jack

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 7 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

I was thinking about that also.The movie was on TV a couple of weeks ago. Is that from the American Psycho movie by any chance MM?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 7 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser' date=' then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

[/quote']

I was thinking about that also.The movie was on TV a couple of weeks ago. Is that from the American Psycho movie by any chance MM?

Glad you cleared that up, cock. :up: I though we had a shirtlifter in the house for a minute there. :shocked:

Either that or Old Hippie :clown: had hacked MM's account. :smirk:

jack :help:

Teddy, who has a few more female genes than most blokes, uses all sorts of facial applications and could probably talk for hours about the latest products pour homme.

He's particularly into face scrubs which is perhaps due to the fact that he only has to shave once a week and so, unlike most of us, half his face isn't scraped clean every day (or twice a day in the case of any particularly furry board members).

Hi,

The way I see it the pharmaceutical companies have filled the market for women's facial products (the vast majority of which are too expensive and don't work) and in order to increase their profits they are now trying to create the image that using facial creams is 'manly'.

It isn't.

Sanuk!

in order to increase their profits they are now trying to create the image that using facial creams is 'manly'.

It's not about being "manly" KS.

It's about taking care of your skin and looking and feeling good. It's been proven (independently) that facial scrubs and creams do have properties that are good for the skin and keep you looking younger, longer.

Soap is very drying on the skin. Skin needs moisture.

Chicks use moistureiser and facial products... blokes have skin same same. So why shouldn't we take care of it?

Agree, MN, apart from the well bein feeling, these scrubs are scientically proven to have beneficial effects

...it has also been proven that smoking is actually good for your health...

...you use face scrubs and/or lotions, you're gay, plain and simple...

Archived