Federal official calls marijuana growers dangerous terrorists

Fidel

WHo is next? First they start with the dregs, the people everyone wants locked up, the dope smokers, druggies, street people, then the smokers and drinkers, then the non Christians and so fourth...it snow balls from there...but first you start out with a wholesome message to win people over...later when those people need you, you are long gone...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What they can't control (and make money from), they seek to destroy...create fear, use lies...

I find it hard to believe anyone takes these shits seriously anymore...mr drugs tzar may have pushed the envelope with this one, a little too far...no one cares about grass, except those who don't or can't control it (or make money from it). Using the word 'terrorist' in relation to dope smoking may have exposed their agenda...it was a bad move....they open themselves up to ridicule...i hope Leno et al rip this story to bits...will be interesting to see if it gets mentioned...

What they can't control (and make money from), they seek to destroy...create fear, use lies...

Basic Form of Goverment.

Back in my UK Resident days there was the argument that THC financed organised crime, where I was of the camp that I should be allowed to grow my own for my own personal use (ie not financing the supply chain).

Alcohol finances the global terrorists, the tax on Alcohol is a major revenue for most goverments and they then spend those taxes to wage wars, the reason why Pot is a perceived evil is because it is not controlled by the goverments and thry cannot make money out of it.

I still read the newspapers from back home, daily I see headlines about "Drunk Driver Runs Down Mother and Child" or "Drunk goes on rampage", it is very rare I read about "Pot Head Kills People"

I better shut up now,my opinions led to many persecutions and prosecutions in the UK.

the reason why Pot is a perceived evil is because it is not controlled by the goverments and thry cannot make money out of it.

Spot on :yeahthat:

Mr. Bush would seriously need good hits from the bong. Maybe he would learn to understand this world a bit better.

Typical of the administration, they toss around the 'T' word to scare people whenever they don't approve of something, without providing a link, motive or rationale as to why they are terrorists. I'm surprised they keep trying it, but it must be effective.

The only truth in the article is that many growers are armed. Sure they are, in order to protect themselves and their property, which is usually located in very remote areas with no cops around.

A drug cartel from Medellin would have no problem somehow aiding terrorists entering the US. A pot grower in Shasta...I don't think so.

My brother-in-law gets prescription pot. I don't really smoke, but we shared a Humboldt bud I brought to dinner tonight. He thought his stuff was better (I think it smells like chemicals). Everyone else I know thinks that some of the strains coming out of Humboldt (Northern California) are the finest in the world. :dunno:

Archived