Anyone Famous in Your Family?

MooNoi

1988 Bad one

I had a few chemicals, namely :-

safrole: 3,4-methylenedioxyallylbenzene, 1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-propene

isosafrole: 3,4-methylenedioxypropenylbenzene, 1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-1-propene

MDP-2-P: 3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl-2-propanone,

beta-nitroisosafrole:

The Precursors for 3-4 Methelynedioxmethamphetamne, (madchester days), Manchester Evening News stated I had enough to produce 10 Million STG worth, I would have been lucky to get half a million, fortunatley I got bail.

For those of us who didn't go to Hogwarts, can you tell us what magic potion you were brewing? :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3-4 MDMA AKA Ecstasy :evil: back then it seemed like a good idea to make a fast buck, nowadays I only get involved with legal chemical industry

Lazyphil said :-

damn i'm not going to get in any more internet spats with you!!!

Far from it Phil, I enjoy our Internet spats, discretions of youth 20 years ago does not reflect on what I am like today. I think we all made 2-3 wrong decisions in our formative years until we finally got onto the path we call our life, damn I still make monumental bad decisions nowadays.

I was fortunate enough to get out of the downward spiral I was heading into and have never looked back since, currently I would like to think of myself as an easy going individual with time for my fellow man, and I am sure that there are a few board members who will tell you that if I am asked for assistance and I can help them out in any way, I do try to offer a helping hand.

Archived