Thai Men No Good?

Heim_Hung

Some of the Thai's I see up country are real pricks! I tend to think it comes from either cultural norm or up-bringing where a Thai ladd may see his father knockin the missus about, drunk or off with his mates screwing around. How common is it to see boys favoured over girls, the Thai men IMO are to a point been raised to be selfish little pricks. I would chuck a fit if my daughter told me she wanted to marry a Thai man, my wife would too. This does'nt apply to 100% of Thai men although I would say the vast majority of rural Thai men. The Thai women don't like getting thumped about, treated like shit but in a stupid way they are raised with it and expect just that. It sort of reminds me of Aboriginal women from one of the missions near Wilcanya NSW where they solidly believe that if your boyfriend does'nt rape and beat you the he does'nt love you.

Thai women too will accept that sort of behavior once they are married, if the husband is generous with her family and brings home some bacon then he to a piont has open slather.

For you guys who live up country, next time you see a number of adults (friends, husbands and wives) together look, are they mingling like we in the west would or do you see a group of men over there and distanced is the other group, the women.

FA...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My buddy, who is a police officer in the US, had to call me to back him up when he told his Thai wife he had arrested some jerk for slapping his wife around. She could just not believe they arrest people for that in America. "John no hit me but it because he is good man and I good wife!!"

So I guess the norm in LOS is if you hit your wife... nothing?

Before throwing stones at men

(even if some are real ass***)

look at the the way men treat wome in afghanistan, India, Pakistan and a whole lot other countries....

I was also surprised to learn that the the condition of women back home is not as good as we think.

Archived