CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 07/08

sayjann

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers chaps, very sporting of you, to be honest, never mind the refereeing, I thought Senderos was the difference bewteen the two sides, he is brutal :beer:

just waiting for Munchie to offer his wholehearted congratulations

th_pig-fly.gifth_pig-fly.gifth_pig-fly.gif

Yeah , Senderos was piss poor.Theo's amazing run through the Liverpool defence was, I hoped , going to be the winner.But alas.

Looks like Liverpool have their name on the Europen cup again.

I have read quite a few blogs on the BBC and the like.Lots of so called gooners wanting Arsene to be replaced.Fucking wankers.Glory hunters who never saw Perry Groves and Martin Hayes play for Arsenal.

Looking forward to next season , when Arsene hopefully strengthens the side.As for the next game?Man U....wouldn't it be nice if we could turn them over.

i enjoyed the game.

the Arse should have wrapped up the game in the 1st half when they were dominant.

but what a great header by Hyppia....... :thumbup:

i wanted Liverpool to go through and after the run by Walcott to set up Adebayor's Goal i was fuming,but things got better.

never a Penalty and Liverpool certainly got their 2nd stroke of luck following the Penalty they got away with at the Emirates.

i can understand Winger's frustrations over the 2 games.

but it's too easy to blame the Ref's and their decisions.

Goals win games and if the opposition score more than you than you should accept that you have failings.

if MU lose tonight by 3 deflected Goals then it's unfortunate and annoying but MU would have had 90 Mins to score a Goal and if they fail then it's their fault.

Colonel.

had a conversation with a couple of guys at work after the game on Saturday(not Arsenal supporters)and they said he should go.

my opinion was that Winger would never be sacked after all he has done for the Club.

he MAY resign or move upstairs but never be sacked.

they didn't agree with me.

Winger is on a pedastal like Fergie,unsackable.

lots of talk in the Media of Arsenal looking tired and jaded and i agree.

they rely too much on Adebayor to get the Goals with Midfielders following up.

Walcott is still playing a bit part in the Team and i think Arsenal should be playing with 2 upfront.

Liverpool started with Crouch and Torres and eventually looked dangerous.

MU quite often play with 1 Man upfront but the likes of Ronaldo,Giggs,Tevez soon turn it into a 4 Man attack.

Arsenal seem a little more rigid in their structure and don't seem to want to push too many players forward.

just my opinion of course,i may be wrong..... :dunno:

Archived