TG's who chat online??

SnakAtak

I think I recently read about this on Stickman or somewhere. Thai women who chat online in the virtual world with people they have maybe known before possibly intimately whist maintaining a relationship in the real world with someone else.

Any experiences with this anyone? From an outsiders point of view it seems unacceptable. Ok I chat on forums like this with complete strangers but chatting with an ex bed partner seems to be pushing the limit in my mind when the relationship has moved on? The TG (a uni grad working in a bank - not bar hooker btw) I have this issue with says it means nothing and she is just having fun. I think Stickmanâ??s site says they are just hedging their bets â?? perhaps until they get a full commitment and marriage? With a compulsive background of behind the scenes back chat with ones exâ??s though hardly seems a good foundation for new relationships? Is this common in Thailand one speculates with the new wonders of technology?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Internet is a great place to meet Thai women with fairly "normal" lives. The difficulty with meeting these women is that they are hot on by huge numbers of guys and thus they have huge choice. And just like the bargirls, they do tend to have a few "backup plans".

Funny you should mention this topic as I am writing a lengthy piece on it for my column this Sunday.

Well i have a few stories that i am sure will enrage few old timers here...

I have met quite a few girls thru Skype, Thailandfriends and faceparty, as has a few of my friends. All of whom seemed to have perfectly normal lives, but most of them students with no money and chatting online is, sadly, their main source of socializing.

Ive met some who i had a good laugh with and its usually from them that ive met their friends who i ended up dating, rather than the girl i met online (no problem, we were meeting as friends anyway).

The reason for this being that as they spent so much time online they would usually clam up whilst talking over dinner or whatever. Their friends who didn't go online so much were much easier to get along with in person

Anyway my friend met a girl online about 4 years ago, has been to Thailand about 10 times to see her, brought her over to UK about 4 times etc and all seems well, they are "bf/gf" and so on.

Then he was at her house 1 day and was on her PC browsing the web whilst she was out and her MSN started flashing with messages from 3 or 4 guys. He talked to them and all off them were also claiming to be her "boyfriend" and it turns out he was just 1 of 5 guys coming to see her and paying her airfare to go to UK, US and Australia from time to time.

She is in no way pretty by Thai standards and he was totally devastated by this as he had totally fallen for her and they had talked of getting married when she finished uni. He stayed at her house, gotten on great with her family, her mum really liked him etc, but what he didnt know was that a few days after he had left, another bloke was coming to stay, with i imagine the same level of acceptance by the family.

Bangkok family, well off by Thai standards, nice house etc

Now, you old codgers, tell me all about this is bullshit and how a falang would never be allowed to stay at a girls house without paying for a new buffalo or whatever

my only experience with TGs and online chatting is one time when I took 2 girls form a bar and, the next morning, I let one of them use my computer to video chat with her "boyfriend" overseas, about how she "wait you, I stay my room"...the big challenge was for her friend and I, both naked, to stay off camera and keep our giggles to a low volume...

preahko

He stayed at her house, gotten on great with her family, her mum really liked him etc, but what he didnt know was that a few days after he had left, another bloke was coming to stay, with i imagine the same level of acceptance by the family.

Bangkok family, well off by Thai standards, nice house etc

Now, you old codgers, tell me all about this is bullshit and how a falang would never be allowed to stay at a girls house without paying for a new buffalo or whatever

There is no way on earth a good family would let their daughter stay with multiple farang partners let alone Thai partners. I guess your idea of a good family is similar to your idea of a "good" (high on drugs in ratchada at 2am) "girl" (katoey)

What is it with a few people on this forum?

1stly my handsome little stalker please stop trying to guess what my idea is of anything, and stop trying to put words into my metaphorical mouth, its a childish way to attempt to win any perceived argument.

As for "There is no way on earth a good family would let their daughter stay with multiple farang partners let alone Thai partners."

Well what do you call "good"? Father works for an airline, mother is in land deals, all 3 daughters go to university (a good one too)due to their fathers travels they are very western in many ways (if a little too materialistic for my tastes).

And as for no way that would happen, well there is a fucking way it could happen, and how do i know? because i have seen it with my own 2 (blue) eyes.

Now handsome, how about this since your such an expert on modern youth and Bangkok life

1) How old are you?

2) What part of Bangkok do you live in?

3) Where and with who do you socialize?

fanks

Archived