TG's who chat online??

SnakAtak

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think i know a bit, hell i spend my waking hours with them, but i've given up telling folks their experience/opinion is at odds with my own...if folks want to be ignorant, who am i to argue? I know what i post to be as accurate as it can be, bearing in mind i'm no expert but learn new things everyday....

As regards shibuyas above posting, that doesn't sound like any middle class Thai family i know. Most would be very shy of what the neighbours would think, having just one farang visit would be bad enough...having several would invoke gossip hell and seeming loss of face with the neighbourhood. The setup sounds odd...more like an Isaan family, effectively prostituting their daughter to the highest bidder. That must be one really fucked up family to behave like that.

I love how some guys become experts in all things LoS in such a short time 555555555555555

I've been here ten times as long as you and *know* I don't know shit about Thais!

Regards,

SD

Ummm i dont understand the Thai's, noone does. I dont ever recall saying i do.....

Once again, stop trying to seconds guess me. Your whole argument here is thinking i think i understand Thai people, which i never said or have ever thought i do..

I can only tell you about my personal experiences, if that makes u upset, just hit the ignore button.

I think i know a bit, hell i spend my waking hours with them, but i've given up telling folks their experience/opinion is at odds with my own...if folks want to be ignorant, who am i to argue? I know what i post to be as accurate as it can be, bearing in mind i'm no expert but learn new things everyday....

As regards shibuyas above posting, that doesn't sound like any middle class Thai family i know. Most would be very shy of what the neighbours would think, having just one farang visit would be bad enough...having several would invoke gossip hell and seeming loss of face with the neighbourhood. The setup sounds odd...more like an Isaan family, effectively prostituting their daughter to the highest bidder. That must be one really fucked up family to behave like that.

Well no, they are about as further away as one can get from an Isaan family, they are well to do and live in a nice condo thats half thai half falang (it seems, i havent gone knocking on any doors to do a survey) As i say all these boyfriends who come to visit stay in the spare room, i think the mother believes that no hank panky goes on, but i dunno.

The second half of your statements about the family is just insulting i wont other to respond to it.

I think we are going to have a long boring argument where you old timers get all angry when i post about something about my experiences with "Thai youth" that doesn't fit your idea about Thailand and you get all prissy about it and try to seconds guess me again, so please just hit the ignore button. Thanks

Hi,

Sorry, but a quick shout around the office (all young Thai people, male and female) and none of them thought that this was normal. And none of them could see their parents allowing this.

Not saying it didn't happen, just that it is far from common.

Sanuk!

Amongst normal good Thais I know, one couple, been together for 5 years, not married (He's waiting for a better salary) are NOT allowed to ever spend a dawn together, major NO NO

Amongst village people, I know one bloke who had to marry (unknown to him it was a wedding ceremony) the girl or he wouldn't be allowed to stay the night (Yep - me)

Fucking - VERY common

Sleeping together till dawn - no way

I do not "Chat" on the Net, but I did accidently find a GTG in a chatroom a few years ago completely by accident (only seeing how the Chat function worked and found her somewhere non thai specific).

After many months of chatting I met her on my next trip to BKK, she did appear to be "what she said on the tin" :) (Uni student, lower middle class family, early 20's, kinda shy, not that pretty - still got the T-shirt she gave me :thumbup: ).

Only met her a couple of times, basically she was too young and not part of my "social scene" - I never even tried it on.......and we just drifted apart - was their an alternative agenda? Who knows, certainly a couple of her female freinds smelt of money and trouble, but her - I think she was just lonely.

FWIW I think the "Only bad girls" use the internet is a load of old b#llocks, exactly the same as it used to be said with BG's (and TG's) who spoke English "too mutt" and then those who had mobile phones........

The gals are living in the 3rd world, not on the moon :smirk:

If your horizens are quite small, then the internet is a GREAT way to expand your world.......

I think i know a bit' date=' hell i spend my waking hours with them, but i've given up telling folks their experience/opinion is at odds with my own...if folks want to be ignorant, who am i to argue? I know what i post to be as accurate as it can be, bearing in mind i'm no expert but learn new things everyday....

As regards shibuyas above posting, that doesn't sound like any middle class Thai family i know. Most would be very shy of what the neighbours would think, having just one farang visit would be bad enough...having several would invoke gossip hell and seeming loss of face with the neighbourhood. The setup sounds odd...more like an Isaan family, effectively prostituting their daughter to the highest bidder. That must be one really fucked up family to behave like that.[/quote']

Well no, they are about as further away as one can get from an Isaan family, they are well to do and live in a nice condo thats half thai half falang (it seems, i havent gone knocking on any doors to do a survey) As i say all these boyfriends who come to visit stay in the spare room, i think the mother believes that no hank panky goes on, but i dunno.

The second half of your statements about the family is just insulting i wont other to respond to it.

I think we are going to have a long boring argument where you old timers get all angry when i post about something about my experiences with "Thai youth" that doesn't fit your idea about Thailand and you get all prissy about it and try to seconds guess me again, so please just hit the ignore button. Thanks

I tend not to use the ignore button, i feel it is a rather lame thing to get into...this is after all the internet and nothing herein is going to be all that bad!

Anyway, i digress. You seem to have forgotten a previous post of mine. You said you were 30? I'm just a few years older than you...in my 30s also. I only work with young Thai people (16-30 mostly)...think i've met in the region of 2,000 now over the last 2 years. All of whom could speak english! Possibly the most common topics of discussion are relationships and family. Thai and farang differences are often discussed as i find most Thais are very interested. I only tend to work with middle class to 'hiso' Thais.

I've never heard of anything remotely approaching what you describe. Most of the female Thais i know don't even go out very often, will have very few boyfriends, are very compliant at home, wouldn't be allowed to have a man stay at their home ever! And if it was allowed it would be because the relationship had been going on for many years and marriage was intended. In other words a committed 'serious' relationship. And of course there's no way the man and lady concerned would be allowed to stay together...the man concerned would be a guest of the parents and sleep alone!

The setup you describe sounds like the girl is being sold off to the highest bidder. The parents get to check him out, see if he is good enough. I would find such behaviour odd in the 'liberal' west...here it's bizarre and unheard of! Sure, i'm sure you are telling the truth, but something sounds very wrong with this family...don't take it to heart so much, ok? It's nothing personal to you, i'm simply commenting on how unusual this is...no need to be so defensive.

I do not "Chat" on the Net, but I did accidently find a GTG in a chatroom a few years ago completely by accident (only seeing how the Chat function worked and found her somewhere non thai specific).

After many months of chatting I met her on my next trip to BKK, she did appear to be "what she said on the tin" :) (Uni student, lower middle class family, early 20's, kinda shy, not that pretty - still got the T-shirt she gave me :thumbup: ).

Only met her a couple of times, basically she was too young and not part of my "social scene" - I never even tried it on.......and we just drifted apart - was their an alternative agenda? Who knows, certainly a couple of her female freinds smelt of money and trouble, but her - I think she was just lonely.

FWIW I think the "Only bad girls" use the internet is a load of old b#llocks, exactly the same as it used to be said with BG's (and TG's) who spoke English "too mutt" and then those who had mobile phones........

The gals are living in the 3rd world, not on the moon :smirk:

If your horizens are quite small, then the internet is a GREAT way to expand your world.......

Indeed, i think the vast majority of TGs use the internet...many of them seem to be quite naive about it tho'...however, it's the public forums that most don't stray onto...tends to be friends and friends of friends they chat to.

Archived