You Thai Girl and Phone

markman3044

Well, he's not returned to update us...all very cryptic....have we fed a troll? I mean the original question is rather basic and easy to work out the answer, no need to seek advice i'd have thought, unless you have zero experience with women. Odd post to be sure.

I thought it was obvious from the beginning but still some interesting replies

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a bunch of amateur punters here!

She's got probably dozen/half dozen SIM cards.

YOURS is just taken out of the phone while she uses one of the others.

It has nothing to do with speaking Flemish, Deutsch, French Canadian, Southern Australian, or whatever!

Chaps, seriously, do I have to draw a diaphram for you?

This Thread is Funny.

How about your Thai Wife and you, inverse scenario?

For years now I have carried two phones / seperate SIMS, one for family and friends and the other for "Contacts" around SE Asia. If traveling I can easily hide the SIM to my "Contacts" phone inside the HDD space of my laptop whilst waiting for a flight back to BKK, the wife is clever but not that clever, and just throw the "spare" SIM Less phone into my laptop bag. Its a corporate phone so I just redirect corporate numbers to my own number when that SIM is offline, she is non the wiser.

My Tagline is more than a comment, its a lifestyle statement.

This Thread is Funny.

How about your Thai Wife and you, inverse scenario?

For years now I have carried two phones / seperate SIMS, one for family and friends and the other for "Contacts" around SE Asia. If traveling I can easily hide the SIM to my "Contacts" phone inside the HDD space of my laptop whilst waiting for a flight back to BKK, the wife is clever but not that clever, and just throw the "spare" SIM Less phone into my laptop bag. Its a corporate phone so I just redirect corporate numbers to my own number when that SIM is offline, she is non the wiser.

My Tagline is more than a comment, its a lifestyle statement.

Mekong....reckon you've nailed it in one!!!

I still run 2 phones, but am somewhat techno "challenged" so haven't worked out how to do the "hiding" of the "contacts" phone.

Not that it matters, there's only 2 numbers that I use on this phone.....and they are both "Hers"....lol...

I also find the thread somewhat amusing..... especially the notion (or assumption) of "exclusivity"......

Your Tag line really does...."Say it all"..

Cheers...(not so) DC

Archived