You Thai Girl and Phone

markman3044

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still run 2 phones, but am somewhat techno "challenged" so haven't worked out how to do the "hiding" of the "contacts" phone.

You can select in the memory function of your address book, Phone Sim or Both You hide the ones you want to on the sim card and use the phone memory for everything else. :smirk:

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
When you are with your girl. And ' date='her phone is on silent mode and she doesn't answer it. Is she hiding something?[/quote']

Methinks you've been hanging around with Thais too much...sounds like you're starting to absorb some of their jealous paranoia, haha. How about when you try to call her and she has her phone turned off...the next time you see her do you accuse her and try to "punish" her with nagging and try to make her feel guilty about it? If so, maybe it's time to seek help...you are becoming Thai.

preahko

This one girl I was shagging once had her cell on.

So laying on her back her phone rings. She answers.

So as a gentleman and (adult) several choices ran thought my head:

1 Should I stop and let her continue talking?

2 Should I kindly ask her to not answer?

3 Should I kindly ask her to not answer and out of respect turn the phone off until we finished?

4 Should I keep shagging?

Since this was a business transaction between her and I and since she was on the job, she certainly had the right to take calls while working.

So I chose option 4. Who am I to tell her how to run her business?

And as it turned out the call(s) where from her boyfriend. To bad I didn't know this earlier, because I could have told her that no personals calls where permitted while at work. :smirk:

Shit-spattered dog.

I have to agree with Munchie on this.

Since Prostitution is not legal in Thailand you are in fact paying for the girls time, and as such under the business contract you agreed to should expect 100% commitment for the duration of the contract.

If one was to have a sub-clause in the negotiated ST/LT fee that stipulates say 100 THB reduction in payments for services rendered per missed call and 500 THB reduction for everytime she answered it I bet that at a pound to a piece of shit that phone would have been switched off immediately.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Mekong you are a frikkin genius. just set the rule up front. you want talk on the phone, it is going to cost you. I think like if the bar girl BG is late for work they pay 2baht/minute. Say an hour late about 120 baht or about 2% of monthly salary. if they talk when out on assignment 200 baht a call thats about 10% of total fee. But IMHO, when the call comes in dont stop... :surprised:

Modern Plastics

Archived