So I just stopped by Gullivers and it occured to me...

TheCorinthian

Ahh!!!!

You have not had a night out with Nervous Dog yet.

You will understand on Saturday AM.

I recommend shaving all pubic hair BEFORE heading out with him' date=' and bring your own clothes pegs and nipple clamps. Do all this, and you'll be fine! :D [/quote']

Those gahddammed clothespin nipple clamps hurt like hell! (er, yeah, I let someone put one on me - not into pain but bravely did so to show the dancing lasses it didn't hurt - I lied ... it did! :shocked: ) But, the thing is ... many of the dancers were curious, and this was a lot of fun interaction and got the bar laughing and the atmosphere nutty in many/most bars we were in recently. Sanuk mahk. And, if you show the pain there are many pretty young thangs willing to kiss your nips to soothe the pain. Just don't do this around DumSoda and OldHippy, as they will wait in line with the girls to get their turn to suckle (damn, I almost puked just writing that!) :D :nahnah:

I haven't laughed that hard in ... well ... since the last time I was out with the band of merry and looney men associated with this board of lunatics. :thumbup: My kind of people! Ruffians, thugs, madmen, perverts and mental patients masquerading as gentlmen of cultured manners and good breeding. Took me a week to recover dammit! Getting old I guess. Sanuk maximus.

Cent

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't laughed that hard in ... well ... since the last time I was out with the band of merry and looney men associated with this board of lunatics. :thumbup: My kind of people! Ruffians, thugs, madmen, perverts and mental patients masquerading as gentlmen of cultured manners and good breeding. Took me a week to recover dammit! Getting old I guess. Sanuk maximus.

Ah, you mean our soi 33 adventures a couple of weeks ago? That was worth every satang of the B15k we spent that night! Oh, and Miss Elvira was asking about you when I went to get Miss Chrissie the other night...

Cheers,

SD

... And, if you show the pain there are many pretty young thangs willing to kiss your nips to soothe the pain. Just don't do this around DumSoda and OldHippy, as they will wait in line with the girls to get their turn to suckle (damn, I almost puked just writing that!) :D :nahnah:

Cent

5555555555555 I'm glad.....Puke you "Bastard"...lol...

Come to think of it, last time I saw you with a nubile young lass hanging off each nipple....there were no clothes pegs involved at all....just fruit....Bananas....if I recall correctly...lol..

...You were having all the fun...while I was stuck in the middle of a potential war between a dancer and a Dek serve...55555...curse my fatal charm...LOL...

...Lucky we had to get back to our "significant others"...(before they emptied the Restaurant of Lobsters, Crabs....AND red wine..!!!!!!)

Seem to recall we bailed out....just in time....most definitely had the potential of becoming....an "Interesting" night..hehehehe!!! Lucky "we're" on the straight and narrow and are well behaved "gentlemen".....but reading the recent posts, it seems you've been hanging out with "Animals" (Dogs, Tigers & Piggies to be precise) and they're teaching you bad habits....lol...

Cheers DC

Ah, you mean our soi 33 adventures a couple of weeks ago? That was worth every satang of the B15k we spent that night! Cheers,

SD

Was that....each???...or were you having a "Cheap" night????....lol...

By the way, where's Soi 33...??? it's been so long I can't remember....555555

Hope you didn't take him to that Bar with the largish "Wooden statue"?????....the one that tends to make one feel less than adequate !!!!!!

Cheers DC

Hope you didn't take him to that Bar with the largish "Wooden statue"?????....the one that tends to make one feel less than adequate !!!!!!

Oh, of course that's where we were. You know I can't go even a week without stopping in there :dunno: Ya, it was a bit of a frugal night, but everyone was happy, so why spend more?

thumb_1187753078-DSCF0106.jpg

Oddly enough, Cent felt the need to get a portrait taken with the thing LOL! Is that gay?

Cheers,

SD

I would love to come and meet you all sometime, but ive forgotten how to speak English properly. I accidentally recorded myself having a conversation with my sister yesterday and i sounded like a soi 4 Katoey

"last night, I go my bar " i said at 1 point

I would love to come and meet you all sometime, but ive forgotten how to speak English properly. I accidentally recorded myself having a conversation with my sister yesterday and i sounded like a soi 4 Katoey

"last night, I go my bar " i said at 1 point

"...i sounded like a soi 4 Katoey

"last night, I go my bar " i said at 1 point ..."

Hmmm, sounds familiar...you don't by chance moonlight on Sukhu7mvit do you? er not that I am interested or anything...

Archived