9230 Baht

shygye

9230 baht not enough for a night out in bkk??, yes my milage differs. guess i'm not mick jagger afterall!!!

Neither am I....and I don't pretend to be anything other than ME!!!...

If you are going to quote me....please do it in an accurate manner....

I did not say 9230 Bt was not enough for a night out in Bkk.....

What I actually said was...and I quote..."but hardly a good night out".....

Still stand by what I said.....

Sure, take OH's example and you can have "A great time".... with plenty of Baht left over....

If that's what floats your boat fine...Go for it!!

To me, a good night out will include Dinner (with a reasonable wine), then maybe a Music venue and later a "comfortable" venue for nightcaps.

A good night out is not something I do Every night, quite frankly can't afford to...it's that simple....

Recently during part of a "Good night out" in Bkk we called into Spasso. My girl & me, her 2 "roomies" and Mr & Mrs XXX (a well known board member and respected friend)

The girls had fancied some dancing and a live band

We were far from "over the top"....the girls had 2 or 3 glasses of Red wine each, while the guys drank Jack Coke .....

We were there for maybe 2 & a half hours, till closing.... Not drinking hard...just a nice social evening...Drink bill 9.2k Bt...

We had been to Dinner earlier.....and went to Spice Club after we left Spasso

It's simple math really, 9230 would be way short of covering the GOOD night out.

Like I said earlier....YMMV

Cheers DS

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...Sure, take OH's example and you can have "A great time".... with plenty of Baht left over...."

Let's face it, guys like you, me, Suadam and Stickman all love low end whores, and thus, the money goes a lot further. For those who want to squander the cash on women with 2 eyes, and most of their teeth, I say good for them!

Archived