9230 Baht

shygye

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How is that for a precise title. :D

I found a 1000 baht note in pants I only wear in LOS. I went to put it in my LOS wallet and counted that I have 9230 baht total. :yay:

How would you spend it? :cool:

You cant go wrong with women and booze IMHO. :thumbup:

By definition, "found money" MUST be spent on something decadent and irresponsible.

From there, the possibilities seem endless. Where I the recipient of such newfound wealth, I might think beyond X number of shags, and more along the lines of a weekend in Khao Lak with one of my fav's. Or dinner in a restaurant that I would otherwise not go to with a great bottle of wine.

However, sadly, I was not the recipient of such lucky largess. So ..... up to you.

Enjoy m8

I found a 1000 baht note in pants I only wear in LOS. I went to put it in my LOS wallet and counted that I have 9230 baht total. :yay:

You cant go wrong with women and booze IMHO. :thumbup:

Yup, I'd say women and booze as well, and right away - it's the only way to guarantee you don't waste it!

YimSiam

Well, as an ordained minister, I feel a need to do the lord's work. Unfortunately, the cost of the lord's work has gone up this year. So one could of course squander the money, or donate it to a charitable cause.

A cause perhaps along the lines of the charity I run. "Reverend Hippie's home for interesting girls." Your tax deducable donations will help me to minister the needed lesson to a young woman who may well need the spiritual healing I an my church can give her. So send you tax deductible contribution to:

Reverend Old Hippie's Home for interesting girls

P.O. Box 666-69

Dog Town California USA

The lord and I thank you.

You could buy 923 cartons of green tea from 7-11....

1846 barbequed pork skewers from a soi food stand....

Or go out with one of high rollers on this here forum and pay the tab, as it appears several members regularly mention spending such vast quantities on a single meal or night out.

Archived