Christian evangelists at Nana Plaza

kamui

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeep, that is right. Mary Magdeline was no piece of work. With 7 demons and a body that grabbed the attention of men to buy her body, no wonder Jesus wanted her.

After singing "Jesus loves me yes he does" we should take these boys around to the bars. Maybe they will want to do full water dip on the girls so as to save their souls.

Hi,

These people really piss me off. I can't stand wankers who try to subvert people to their own religion. And doing so under the guise of trying to help them is even lower.

And there was:

"focuses on the Nana/Sukhumvit Road area, where Dieselberg estimates there are around 20,000 working prostitutes."

That number seems a bit high to me. If you figure 1,000 in both SC and NEP and say 500 in Soi 33, that would leave 17,500 freelancers. Unlikely.

I also thought this was a bit odd:

"Dieselberg, who has been translating â?? accurately, as far as this writer could tell â?? "

How is the writer to know this if he/she doesn't speak Thai?

Sanuk!

The major flaw I see with all these christians is they are not really doing it to help the person. They are in fact doing it to "save a soul" and thus make points with Jesus, and thus gain something for themselves. Rather selfish when you get right down to it.

Second part is, we have problems here at home, why don't these assholes stay here and fix what is broken?

3rd part is, most of these people fucked up their lives with drugs, booze, sex whatever, and then ran to Jesus to fix what they fucked up. The rest of us have not hit rock bottom, well not yet anyway, and don't need some shit for brains ex fuck up telling us how to live/think.

4th point, these fuck wits hate when the sinners go outside a church and tell the jesus nuts they need to change and be more like them (the ("sinners"). Examples such as The sisters of perpetual indulgence, who staged a gay kiss in outside a catholic church here in SFO. The theame was "you keep telling us to be like you, now we are saying you should be like us..."

I could go on about these shit wits, but I think you all get the point...religious nuts, I say fuck them!

THE EMPOWER FOUNDATION is mentioned in this article and from what I know, is an organization that does deserve support.

I've met several girls that have received job training and English courses provided free of charge at their Silom center. They also have a successful branch in Chaing Mai and have opened one in Pattaya.

They very specifically DO NOT proselytize nor denigrate the girls in any way for working in the sex industry, they just provide support with no judgments.

When the worldwide AIDS conference was held in Bangkok several years back they were initially invited to participate but when the government realized that their goal was to encourage government support for providing condoms and HIV advice to working girls, they were turned away for encouraging prostitution.

I've never seen a solicitation for funds on their part but they certainly are worthy of support.

The women start off earning 6,500 baht (around $210) a month and after a three-month trial they receive a salary of 7,000 baht, which is then raised every year. They also receive social welfare insurance and a savings plan. The salary is considerably less than many could expect to earn working in the bars, where a man would likely give a woman about half that much for one night of sex,

Which cunt's ever paid 3000 for longtime ?

Archived