Christian evangelists at Nana Plaza

kamui

Just hang out at one of the beer bars, and you'll see them, sooner or later.

Late last March, I was just leaving, honey for the evening in tow, and THERE THEY WERE. Three guys, clearly American, white shirts, dark trousers, SHORT! haircuts, Bibles in their hands, declaiming their sermons at parade-ground volume with trained voices.

Ignore them. Or consider them part of the local color, like the Arabs on Soi Arab...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes yes, o.k. fine... now once again, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS FROM FARANGLAND, how many times do I need to say it? after all, it is in the title of the thread.

BTW, miss you, where have you been? Should be back next month if the world doesn't end this Friday...

Similar folk to these did tell da missus that [color:blue]I[/color] was sent by Jesus to Thailand. :thumbup:

In which case I reckon JC does have a few issues himself :smirk:

But they did also litterally save her life a few years back....so I do have cause to be grateful to folk like this.......They really are annoying cunts :mad::):)

Plenty of newbies [will pay 3000 baht for a long-time shag]. That's why the BGs hunt them out. Ever spoken Thai to a BG who approached you and seen her spin on her heels and burn rubber heading in the opposite direction?

Yes, but I always thought it was because of my face and drunken demeanour and the large damp visible urine patch staining the crotch area of my flares. :clown:

Good to know it's the Thai lingo that's my downfall. :up:

jack :help:

Archived