Bulls Head etc.

candyfloss

Someone told me the Bobby Arms has closed down. I don't know if that's true or not? We used to go there quite a bit for the 'happy hour' and the previous manager used to play a lot of the old original punk music.

The food is quite often good in these places. I heard the Londoner does some of the best Sunday roasts. I personally like their home-brewed ale.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its very "vanilla" i agree, just no character at all + the food is overpriced.

The word "on the street" was that the owners had taken a real bath on the whole thing and were looking to sell up. Could just be "soi 4" talk tho.

I'd rather drink Leo outside 7/11 than spend an evening with piss stained trousers in there

Shibuya,

Anyone trying Soi 4 as a place to make money has missed the boat by 20 years,Kim Fletcher filled his boots there with Jools, Dave Hoyte made a profit and now Matt the Punk is trying to give it a try.

The next "Bar" in Bangkok will be Jamesons Bangkok in the basement of Holiday Inn on Silom, I questioned John this evening about Location but he assures me he can make it work on Lunchtime trade. John was the guy who oversaw Shennanigans BKK after it was bought out from the HK Chain Delaneys and also ran it as Xchange for its first few months until he got O'Reilly's up amd running.

Oh the new Shennanigans in Pattaya is now open, Simon had to give up his lease and move into the new mall across the road.

Archived