Bulls Head etc.

candyfloss

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Munchie, i remember where i watched the last rugby world cup final, in Chequers. Very different to the Londoner of course being rather small, remember it was packed and you could barely move. After that i tended to watch any big internationals in the Office in soi 33.

Simie.

ND,

Not sure abot the buffet, we only got their at 4PM. I am with you on the Londoner, it has no feel to it, as Munchmaster pointed out earlier its just a big room with no character, it is possable to have a big floor space bar but split it up into areas to give the intimate feel.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, Jamesons Bangkok will be opened at Holiday Inn Silom probably in November, John Bell, the ex Manager of the Xchange all those years ago and who introduced the Lunchtime buffet there will be running it, the buffet will be part of his approach.

Do any members frequent the Bulls Head, the Huntsman, Bobby's Arms............

Has Bobby finally dipped into his wallet and moved Bobbys back into its original location or is it still above Star of Light? ( I wish he had taken miy advice and intalled a peep hole or a firemans pole for quick entry to heaven below.......... :hubba: )

Archived