Keith Olbermann shreds Bush in Video

FreeTime

God, how I hate him, personally, for what he has done to our country. Clinton gets impeached for lying about a blowjob. Bush has lied about an event that has cost tend of thousands of lives, has NOT made the world safer, has NOT made the Iraqi people better off, has NOT made Amerika more secure, HAS cost 100's of $1,000,000,000 of dollars, HAS increased the hatred of the US all over the world, etc., etc. Would that he could be carted off somewhere, questioned using the techniques he has championed and then, after a fair trial, be forced to spend the rest of his existence in some Abu Ghraib like hell-hole

Oberman is simply a no talent hack trying to be noticed. He was a failed sports reporter who found a marginal audience preaching anti american hate. The fact is that US has not experienced another terrorist attack on its shores since the Clinton era. Oberman's nonsensical rants just feed anti Americanism worldwide. It is alway amusing to me how the old worlders can fight, foment wars, ethnic cleansing, hate, restrict immigration, run their economies into the toilet then turn to the US and demand that we rescue them. Hopefully this time we will just stand by, watch them and laugh while they hit bottom. :evil:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gotta agree with you, unless you count 9/11 World Trade Towers, of course.

Of which idiot son had ample warning, but chose to ignore; and the perpetrator of which has still not been captured despite the entire US Military looking and with a $50M bounty, of whom our "CiC" says he does not care about capturing. Heckofva job Shrubbie!

We will not EVEN go into the fact one cannot prove a negative, so therefore giving BushCo credit for something that did not happen is disingenuous at best. Who's to say it is not my anti-terra-ist superpowers keeping the USA safe? Just don't piss me off or I'll let them back in LOL! You can't prove it is not, K.Hunter...

Cheers,

SD

"...Oberman is simply a no talent hack trying to be noticed. He was a failed sports reporter who found a marginal audience preaching anti american hate. The fact is that US has not experienced another terrorist attack on its shores since the Clinton era. Oberman's nonsensical rants just feed anti Americanism worldwide. It is alway amusing to me how the old worlders can fight, foment wars, ethnic cleansing, hate, restrict immigration, run their economies into the toilet then turn to the US and demand that we rescue them. Hopefully this time we will just stand by, watch them and laugh while they hit bottom. ..."

Hmmm, let me edit a bit here...Fail sports reporter? pertains to Rush the drug addict Limbaugh, who found a marginal audience preaching anti Clinton crap...who's nonsensical rants just fuel those stupid enough to keep the current administration going, which ads to the world's hatred of us...ethnic cleansing is only o.k. in certain places, where they have no oil...we will not stand by as long as the elite can turn a fast buck, and secure the oil for themselves...

This guy (Keith Olbermann) provides a "fair and balanced" point of view, you can listen/believe it or not. But there is quite a bit of truth to what he says. Of course, never a good idea to listen to just one source for news.

"had ample warning, but chose to ignore; and the perpetrator of which has still not been captured despite the entire US Military looking and with a $50M bounty, of whom our "CiC" says he does not care about capturing. Heckofva job Shrubbie!"

SD

Hindsight is 20/20...I doubt anyone put 2+2 together prior to 9/11.

I love all the "psychics" the news networks find, who put all this together on 9/12 :shocked:

:elephant:

Hind sight nothing, too many "coincidences" which serve the agenda...some of the hijackers were under surveillance, which was canceled just a day or 2 before the attacks...stuff like that...the big part I don't get is most of the hijackers were supposedly from Saudi Arabia, yet we needed to invade Afghanistan and Iraq to get the guys who did this...? Sorry, but just too many things don't add up...doubt we will ever know the real truth however.

So when did Geraldo sell out and go over to Fox? I thought he was pretty much a left winger/liberal?

Archived