How many people are hiding in SE Asia?

unit731

You probably won't find too many on this website. More likely on Thaivisa.com. But if you were to look for fugitives from justice, I would suggest to go to Pattaya and begin your search on Soi Post Office, Yamato and BJ. Then you could ride the baht bus past the dolphin into Krautland and investigate there too. Oh yeah, one more place to look...all people selling real estate.

Pattaya reminds me of what Alaska was like 20 years ago... all sorts of miscreants and scofflaws hiding from the law. But alas, it's not quite the haven it once was (due to technology).

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This IS exactly my point here. There are some people who DO know this exact information.

See, most of the punters on this board rambled on about this and that and to reasons WHY someone would be hiding.

This poster HAS the information AND the EXACT number.

It is posters like this who make this board a wealth of correct specific information.

Bravo!

It is pretty obvious that the exact figure would not be known by anyone but the lord himself. However your question could only be answered with a definite number. Ie., you did not ask, "roughly how many people are hiding in SE Asia", you asked "how many?".

A couple of weeks ago I would have agreed with Munchie and also said 74. However, now that Munchie is back in Dubai, my answer would be 73 :thumbup:

i have met a couple of guys in Thailand and the Philippines' date=' who would have probably to go to jail if they go back to their homecountry![/quote']

then what happens when their passport expires ?

I doubt they give you a new one if you have a felony record outstanding !

fake passports are easy available!

Archived