Coss in Los - the 1st 48

Coss

The current adventures of your roving correspondent, fish licker and wannabe food critic. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Suvannaboom airport, 1.5 hours to Sukhumvit, not too bad I guess, had a looney taxi driver who had an obsession with farang music, pounding the roof with his fist, whilst attempting the lyrics in Tinglish, any hoo, to the Hotel, shit, shower and shave and onto Cowboy.

Dropped into no-name bar and touched base with Tiger and a few more, but I was knackered, got myself hence to Shebas.

What a fine bunch o women! mind you after 6 months in middle earth....

And of course the inevitable face from the past, (2 days drunken shagging in May) appears, we both recognise each other but names need to be offered. So off we go, a look in Long Gun, a beer in Suzi Wong. In Suzi Wong there are some lovely young ladies, quite a few in fact.

Back to the Hotel, and whilst I have enjoyed Stable Lodge on and off over the years I am perturbed to see the swimming pool empty and have frustrated my desire to float care free in the afternoon sun.... oh well...

Now I remember, my conquest, is most notable for her condom covered BJ, mental note to oneself, last time with this one...

Awoke to a crashing hangover, truly painful.

Had the English Breakfast at the Soi 8 pub, quite OK but will post in Food under the appropriate thread.

Having spent the day, recovering and watching the English Beat Australia In The Rugby, I headed off to Soi 33 and made my re-acquaintance with my tall stretch of beauty of some time ago.

Had many games of pool , rather too much Gin, and discovered that another lady ther,e who is quite gorgeous had never seen the inside of a gogo bar.

What was I to do?

So I bar-fined both of them and Soi Cowboy was on.

I must say the talent in Suzi Wong was still bloody good, we managed to catch the show at Rawhide and SuziWing and somewhere else that escapes me, getting drunk now...

Then the moment came to depart to hotel with the Soi 33 beauties, oh, one had her period and the other had time constraints and oh, it got too hard, so I bunged them in a Taxi and went back to SuziWoo, whereupon a 21 year old with great looks was engaged for my care.

I gotta say I haven't been cared for so well in a number of years, so much so that Sunday night was a repeat engagement.

I hadn't managed to see France Beat The All Blacks In The Rugby but had heard the news and was not well pleased.

So I had a quick look around Nana and though the talent was good the bars were either 'full o salary men' or empty and desperate.

Back to Suzi Wahoo and little beauty, who it transpires has a sister in Play Skool in Nana. So back to Nana I go, with little beauty in tow.

Whilst there I spied a 10, a quiet, slim, tall, unassuming 10, and judging by the amount of gold dripping from her wrists, others have concurred.

i gotta try for that one tonight, little beauty's sister aside, It could well be worth it.

Signing off for now

Coss

Glad you found something to "comfort" the tragic waste of two Soi 33 BF's....Ouch!!!!!

It's always great to find one that's worthy of a ...next night repeat.... well done!!

May well be "chasing the dream" myself next month....5555 But under NO circumstances will I EVER back up for seconds....again.... No Way!!!

Just gotta keep keep remembering my tag line.....Satay....Satay....Satay....

Enjoy the balance of your visit :grinyes::grinyes: and keep the 4am sms' coming....LOL... I'm jealous!!!!

Cheers DC

I was going to say 1.5 hours from Airport to Sukhumvit seems excessive then reading further into your report I see that you arrived Friday evening, It took me 1.5 hours to do the last 10 KM home last Friday so not that bad considering. (1h 15m from home to Sri Racha this morning)

Have a good trip.

Mekong, i was just thinking the same thing myself, 1.5hrs to Sukhumvit from the airport sounds a real pain. Both the wife and myself have done the same journey recently in about 25 mins. But one was on a saturday evening and the other a tuesday lunchtime. I'll have to make a mental note though not to arrive on a friday evening next time?! :thumbdown:

Simie.

Yeah coss....tell us about the Ribs ...and Dumsoda's last night??????

...Thanks to you and Tiger for everything you did last night mate....(WELL NOT EVERYTHING...55555)

Wadda they say....It's NEVER over till the fat lady sings....LOL...

Shit if it's not over after yesterday's "Marathon" battles ....I don't think it "Ever" will be...lol...

Cheers

A battle weary DC

:bow::bow::beer::bow::bow:

Archived