Angel Witch For Sale

Gadfly

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody "owns" anything in Nana Plaza, just the right to sub-lease or sub,sub-lease ect. from whoever has the master lease, and sometimes finding out who that is can be a bit sticky.

Master and Master-Master leases aside, when the Indian family that owns it decides they want to develop the property, the police will show up in force; declare they are shocked to find immoral activity going on and close it down forever in ten minutes flat.

I can remember around July 2005 a Danish guy had taken over the Cat House. He always used to sit there with his lap top looking at accounts.

He always seemed very very pre-occupied. I seem to recall the previous proprietor went in to hiding due to death threats from the Danish guy and his associates.

Top Cat the previous proprietor seemed like a nice guy. The Cat House was IMO the best bar in Nana. Value for money and location as you had a commanding view of the rest of the place.

STH

when the Indian family that owns it decides they want to develop the property...

I heard many years ago that the "indian family" is none other than the well-known tailors who own Rajawrongse, Raja's and Majestic Suites. A cousin owns the Boss shop across the street on the corner of Soi 3/Suk.

HH

Archived