Angel Witch For Sale

Gadfly

I'd like to hear more current music played in the gogo's, personally I'm bored of the same old stadium rock played at levels loud enough to make your ears bleed. But playing morlam and lukthung for 8 hours a night would be the kiss of death, thai3 would like it though.

Well we can't have that, can we? :)

I did say Thai/newer music. Most young Thai girls react to even latest western music pretty well. Even better to latest Thai music. I've seen Angelwitch girls in Petchburi clubs. These girls are stone-faced shufflers in the bar. It's a completely different story when they've got the right music, trust me. :)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
will miss the good music there

At Angelwitch?? :crazy:

WHAT good music?? :dunno:

in the first time they play often German Heavy Metal in Angelwitch. This was great!

Me and other mates liked to go there just for the heavy and loud music. Not much interesting in bikini/fashion shows.

Girls who waring underwear and Bikini's i can see at every beach or guest friendly hotel pool.

pe7e, I was'nt actually suggesting playing Thai music all the time! Just a few songs now and then, as you suggested mixed in with suitable other music. A sensible balance would hopefully keep punters and girls happier. I remember one Pattaya gogo where the new owner decided to take over the choice of music, much to the horror of the farang manager and total boredom of the girls and as a result the rapidly diminishing number of punters :smirk:

Archived