Angel Witch For Sale

Gadfly

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And one 'show' is simply a drag queen miming to an Eartha Kitt song!

I mean, wtf? (You should have seen the audience reaction. Total disinterest, of course. Why the fuck would a bunch of horny heterosexual men want to see that? )

That show's star is one of the owners :shocked:

That owner is punter-poison then. Angelwitch Pattaya is the pits if you're a punter. Shows put on for the old farang ladies and couples thinking they're seeing 'naughty Pattaya'. Show after show after show. None designed for the punter. All gayish. You could see they were designed by a pretentious ladyboy with no thought for helping a heterosexual guy choose a partner for the evening. A lot of the ladies (including a couple of 'showgirls') are rather gnarled, worn and tubby.

Basically, it's fucking shit!

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I saw TC's copy of his lease and in one paragraph it forbid sub-leasing; in the next paragraph, it spelled out the terms for sub-leasing: clear as crude oil.

Why I am not surprised :banghead: Bad English and sloppy thinking can be amusing in a menu, but lethal in a contract or any other important document. This sort of nonsense is not limited just to beer bar rental contracts. Itâ??s pervasive.

Of course when you start to question these sorts of obvious inconsistencies - which can and often do create serious problems in the future - you're seen as an overly fussy Farang. It is more than a language issue.

Archived