Farang Wankers

Scarfman Cometh

Just as a matter of interest how many hookers have you fucked for free. How many non-Thai hookers.

For me, well, I arrived aged 21 and Im fooking handsome. So, I got lots of snatch for free with non-hookers before marriage. Scores of'em as any young chap would do in his home country. Just like all countries, girls like foreign cock.

As for hookers, perhaps 5 over the years. And it wasnt a case of me being tight. Even a hooker can enjoy sex with a man she finds atractive.

I had one who used to come round for me to 'finish me off' after she'd banged a john she found nice.

Funny old world.

Fred

PS I aint really handsome

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can co-sign on that.

I met up with a MP girl one night. Ended up staying over at her apartment. Tried to give her some money in the morning and she told me straight up "I want your dick' date=' not your money". I didn't argue.[/quote']

Straight up. The key here is ONE NIGHT. Not every f'ing night out. Hey its not like i dont get any freebies or offers rather - and ya, i fall in the fat fuk category so getting it free has got nothing to do with the young good looking loser argument.

ma point is simple, the majority of them are in it for the money (the ho's that is). the majority of them live in a world of hurt. therefore it pisses me off then to see little wankers screwing these majority chicks and not paying cause they think they jonnie dep and doing some sort of favor for these chicks.

little priks they are.

Ok, I know freebies supposedly occur...I mean I always get it free, same as everyone else here...but I Cannot see a woman who fucks for a living turning down money for fucking, no matter how hot the guy is...as in, she may set out for a fun fuck, but I can't see her turning down money if offered...

Frankly, I don't buy a lot of the "freebie" claims guys put out...NOTHING is ever 100% free if you think about it...

Cannot see a woman who fucks for a living turning down money for fucking, no matter how hot the guy is...as in, she may set out for a fun fuck, but I can't see her turning down money if offered...

What a load of bollocks! Just because they fuck for money, doesn't mean that is the only thing on their mind when having sex. Everybody can have sex for hundreds of reasons, and money is just one of them.

Ok, I know freebies supposedly occur...I mean I always get it free, same as everyone else here...but I Cannot see a woman who fucks for a living turning down money for fucking, no matter how hot the guy is...as in, she may set out for a fun fuck, but I can't see her turning down money if offered...

Frankly, I don't buy a lot of the "freebie" claims guys put out...NOTHING is ever 100% free if you think about it...

I'm sure a lot of freebie claims are a stretch, but to think it never happens, even with working girls, is pretty ridiculous IMO. Personally, I have no reason to lie about it. I've gotten plenty for free, I've also paid for plenty as well. Everyones situation is unique. I'd imagine a night with someone the girl enjoys being with and finds attractive is a welcome diversion to the average customer they get while working, even if it means not getting paid. Add in the all the overpaying and sponsorship going around, some girls don't even need the money, and usually won't hesitate to let you know about it either.

Liquid and Song,

You misunderstand...let me try again. You meet the girl, she is a whore, you fuck her, she assumes it is all for fun, she has no real interest or care if she gets paid or not. WHen you are leaving, you hand her a few bht, say the going rate, I seriously doubt *most* whores would turn down the cash if offered, as it is a plus. *UNLESS* she has an ulterior motive.

Yes, some whores fuck for "free" and some even pay bar boys to fuck so I've heard. And yes, every now and then some lucky guy "gets it for free" with no ancillary costs attached, but I seriously doubt it happens as much as most on this board would like to claim. I've met some of the guys who swear they fuck bar girls for free...I've been there when they couldn't buy a fuck as well...hence, I take it all with a kilo of salt. ANd yes, exceptions apply...

Point of the original post I believe is/was, there is an increasing number of fuck wits that are ruining the over all scene, and who also seem to think they don't need to pay whores after they fuck them...how long until we see girls demanding payment up front...?

Archived