Farang Wankers

Scarfman Cometh

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Get this.

You know what pisses me off? The young (and i would assume old) euro (mostly englishish and aussie) boyz who come work in bangkok, hang out at the bed or q, bang some chicks for free and parade around like they brad pitt or something.

To me they juzt a bunch of 30-40k a month losers thinking they got something special that lets em get laid for free. In fact their just stupid dicks, that manage to see beyond the fact that the ho wants money but for whatever circumstance is unable to ask for it.

So after screwing her for free and wasting her time the wanker happily goes about his beer drinking day totally unaware of the hardships faced by the chick he just screwed for free cause he thinks he's thailand's version of tom cruise.

These guyz really piss me off and one of these days i gonna pound one good.

Alternatives thoughts? Perhaps mr handsome farang guy getting laid for free would like to answer?

Jeesh this doesn't sound like sour grapes or anything.

I'm sure if some babe wanted to give you a freebie you would turn it down because of moral implications. What kind of sick mind does it take to assume all women are only in it for the money?

I can co-sign on that.

I met up with a MP girl one night. Ended up staying over at her apartment. Tried to give her some money in the morning and she told me straight up "I want your dick, not your money". I didn't argue.

Straight up. The key here is ONE NIGHT. Not every f'ing night out. Hey its not like i dont get any freebies or offers rather - and ya, i fall in the fat fuk category so getting it free has got nothing to do with the young good looking loser argument.

ma point is simple, the majority of them are in it for the money (the ho's that is). the majority of them live in a world of hurt. therefore it pisses me off then to see little wankers screwing these majority chicks and not paying cause they think they jonnie dep and doing some sort of favor for these chicks.

little priks they are.

Jeesh this doesn't sound like sour grapes or anything.

I'm sure if some babe wanted to give you a freebie you would turn it down because of moral implications. What kind of sick mind does it take to assume all women are only in it for the money?

Oy brother, easy on the dramatics... read the post and you will see that your comments are out of context.

Get this.

You know what pisses me off? The young (and i would assume old) euro (mostly englishish and aussie) boyz who come work in bangkok, hang out at the bed or q, bang some chicks for free and parade around like they brad pitt or something.

To me they juzt a bunch of 30-40k a month losers thinking they got something special that lets em get laid for free. In fact their just stupid dicks, that manage to see beyond the fact that the ho wants money but for whatever circumstance is unable to ask for it.

So after screwing her for free and wasting her time the wanker happily goes about his beer drinking day totally unaware of the hardships faced by the chick he just screwed for free cause he thinks he's thailand's version of tom cruise.

These guyz really piss me off and one of these days i gonna pound one good.

Alternatives thoughts? Perhaps mr handsome farang guy getting laid for free would like to answer?

Oh dear, what we have is an overweight poor gump who never got any pussy in gumpland and hated the sporty lads that did. He comes here and bosh, it happens again, short stubby Bob gets none again.

Bitter, bitter, bitter.

Its ok my ugly friend, here even you can get some.

Archived