Farang Wankers

Scarfman Cometh

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like to handle trolls by subverting the thread slightly and making it useful. :)

This guy in Rawhide last night, after 1am, was a cock. Made me ashamed to be English. Was thinking of doing something but the girls around him seemed to be handling him with good grace so I didn't want to make a scene.

Was thinking of asking him to pay my bill though ... since he had SO MUCH MONEY. :)

Are you talking about that wank in the wonder woman costume? he was prancing about SOi cowboy and being every bit the fool...er nice legs though...

... I find these 'stereotypes' somewhat amusing. Certainly i'm not motivated to exact some form of physical retribution.

You reap what you sow....and they will.

Ya ok i got excited... you are correct... besides i'm getting a little to old for that.

its just these little wankers the other night come into nana (friends of a friend) and were acting all indignant an shit... oh we're too good for this they waz acting... i told 'em they could fuk right off where they come from (saves me from having to pay for their beers while being insulted) if it was too "traumatic" (actual words) for them.

Anways they head off to the BED where the good chick are. Next day one of the wankers was way pissed off cause the chick he laid asked him for money.

555 rolled over laughing when i heard that one. Som nam na as the thais would say... prick.

Da Scarf

STOP FEEDING THIS TROLL!

What troll? Scarfman? He's no troll! He's not even a farang...

Cheers' date='

SD[/quote']

Oy SD. Wazzup. You in thailand? Thanks for beating off OH's stab in the back :nahnah: .

BTW "You can fuk ma ass" girl is back in town. Same venue, but must have gainned 10-20 kilos.

Da Scarf

Aw dayyymmm. She was great (it was more "I *need* you to fuk ma ass" when took her -- got her all hot & bothered with well placed fingers and tongue LOL), but 10+ Kgs additional would NOT be a good look for her. What about her friend, Miss Taksin? I'd lub to do the same to her...

In the US for a few weeks, til end Nov likely. Same mo-by number...you can get it from our mutual friend if you don't already have it. It works here in the States, too.

Cheers,

SD

...BTW "You can fuk ma ass" girl is back in town...

Nice, and straight to the point. :applause: Would that all birds had such revealing names. :hmmm: If only my ex-missus has been called "I will make your life a misery and bankrupt you" girl. :( Would have saved me a lot of unnecessary grief and expense. :doah:

jack :help:

• 2 weeks later...
Get this.

You know what pisses me off? The young (and i would assume old) euro (mostly englishish and aussie) boyz who come work in bangkok, hang out at the bed or q, bang some chicks for free and parade around like they brad pitt or something.

To me they juzt a bunch of 30-40k a month losers thinking they got something special that lets em get laid for free. In fact their just stupid dicks, that manage to see beyond the fact that the ho wants money but for whatever circumstance is unable to ask for it.

So after screwing her for free and wasting her time the wanker happily goes about his beer drinking day totally unaware of the hardships faced by the chick he just screwed for free cause he thinks he's thailand's version of tom cruise.

These guyz really piss me off and one of these days i gonna pound one good.

Alternatives thoughts? Perhaps mr handsome farang guy getting laid for free would like to answer?

well, I have to say something from the girls' point of view, having heard lots of their stories and points of view in their native language...a lot of them who are in the business get addicted to fucking, and as long as the guy pays for their drinks, etc., they're sometimes only too happy to fuck a cute young guy after all the fat, bald, sweaty slobs they have to endure grunting on top of them for pay...

preahko

Archived