Farang Wankers

Scarfman Cometh

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can co-sign on that.

I met up with a MP girl one night. Ended up staying over at her apartment. Tried to give her some money in the morning and she told me straight up "I want your dick' date=' not your money". I didn't argue.[/quote']

Straight up. The key here is ONE NIGHT. Not every f'ing night out. Hey its not like i dont get any freebies or offers rather - and ya, i fall in the fat fuk category so getting it free has got nothing to do with the young good looking loser argument.

ma point is simple, the majority of them are in it for the money (the ho's that is). the majority of them live in a world of hurt. therefore it pisses me off then to see little wankers screwing these majority chicks and not paying cause they think they jonnie dep and doing some sort of favor for these chicks.

little priks they are.

Ok, I know freebies supposedly occur...I mean I always get it free, same as everyone else here...but I Cannot see a woman who fucks for a living turning down money for fucking, no matter how hot the guy is...as in, she may set out for a fun fuck, but I can't see her turning down money if offered...

Frankly, I don't buy a lot of the "freebie" claims guys put out...NOTHING is ever 100% free if you think about it...

Have to disagree just a bit here: yes, usually nothing is 100% free, and yes, usually girls who get paid to fuck for a living don't go free on a regular basis, BUT...

I've had plenty of ongoing freebies (from working girls) where the "price" I paid was in emotions, and them wanting to latch onto me (even though they knew I had very little $$)...

but I did have one, exactly one, who was only into it for the sex and just fun in general, with NO romantic/emotional shit attached.

I met her at Nana disco, we hit it off and she accepted my offer to go home with me...before we got in the cab, however, she said (in Thai): "let's get one thing straight...I'm not going to take any money from you tonight, nor ever...if we go out to a movie or to eat, okay, you pay...but you're not ever giving me any body price...got it?"

turns out she worked at a soapy massage on Phetburi--she would never tell me which one--plus she had at least one farang sending her money regularly. I got the impression she made quite good money...she told me tales of 8,000k short-times, etc. she didn't drink or smoke or do drugs, lived a very frugal lifestyle, no kid to send money to, just mom and dad. she liked me only for sex, conversation, occasional "dates". never showed any possessiveness, romantic inklings, etc.

granted, that was once in many girls in five years...but it does exist.

preahko

but I did have one, exactly one, who was only into it for the sex and just fun in general, with NO romantic/emotional shit attached.

I met her at Nana disco, we hit it off and she accepted my offer to go home with me...before we got in the cab, however, she said (in Thai): "let's get one thing straight...I'm not going to take any money from you tonight, nor ever...if we go out to a movie or to eat, okay, you pay...but you're not ever giving me any body price...got it?"

turns out she worked at a soapy massage on Phetburi--she would never tell me which one--plus she had at least one farang sending her money regularly. I got the impression she made quite good money...she told me tales of 8,000k short-times, etc. she didn't drink or smoke or do drugs, lived a very frugal lifestyle, no kid to send money to, just mom and dad. she liked me only for sex, conversation, occasional "dates". never showed any possessiveness, romantic inklings, etc.

granted, that was once in many girls in five years...but it does exist.

I agree Preahko.

It *can* and does happen. I have been in a similar situation in the last year with 2 girls from Pattaya.

It's an interesting situation to find yourself in, that's for sure. The different with my situation was, it wasn't just for fun and sex, I am 99% sure it was because being in their late 20's they are nearing the end of their working shelf-life and looking for a keeper to latch on to and take care of them.

I guess having no kids, not divorced and a good job maybe they see me as a good catch! :D

Silly sausages!! Ha ha!

But each time they leave in the morning, walk out the door without asking or taking any money, I just think to myself "why?" :dunno:

I can't get inside their heads and work out what they're up to, and believe me, I've tried.

Can't be bothered worrying about it now - who knows what BG's think and why?

I guess at the end of the day (and I've said this before) in most cases they're human beings first and bar girls second, and I guess sometimes they like hanging out with nice people and having sex with someone they LIKE and WANT TO for a change instead of just for the cash. It's a basic human emotion, so why not I say?! :thumbup:

Ok' date=' I know freebies supposedly occur...I mean I always get it free, same as everyone else here...but I Cannot see a woman who fucks for a living turning down money for fucking, no matter how hot the guy is...as in, she may set out for a fun fuck, but I can't see her turning down money if offered...

Frankly, I don't buy a lot of the "freebie" claims guys put out...NOTHING is ever 100% free if you think about it...

[/quote']

I'm sure a lot of freebie claims are a stretch, but to think it never happens, even with working girls, is pretty ridiculous IMO. Personally, I have no reason to lie about it. I've gotten plenty for free, I've also paid for plenty as well. Everyones situation is unique. I'd imagine a night with someone the girl enjoys being with and finds attractive is a welcome diversion to the average customer they get while working, even if it means not getting paid. Add in the all the overpaying and sponsorship going around, some girls don't even need the money, and usually won't hesitate to let you know about it either.

Exactly, even hookers have boyfriends. And even hookers need love.

A hooker fucking cause she wants to....cant beat it, professional skills and passion. Best of both worlds.

All you old uglies should just accept it.

Must say that despite my young age and handsome look I only got freebies in the following cases:

- Because I was a good and regular customer.

- Because the lady (BG) was interested in a more regular relationship

Other than that are freebies really free?

Could it be a powertrip of sexual hookers (meaning not every sexworker likes sex) just to say hey you are not paying tonite? If you have to keep your hand up every night for money, wouldnt it be great to have some fun and empower yourself by not asking money?

For the rest you sum it up pretty good, Drogon.

Must say that despite my young age and handsome look I only got freebies in the following cases:

- Because I was a good and regular customer.

- Because the lady (BG) was interested in a more regular relationship

Other than that are freebies really free?

Perhaps not if the only place you hang out in are gogo bars.

Would tyou expect freebies in Soho?

Im talking about non working girls. That said, there are a few freebies with a hooker

I can co-sign on that.

I met up with a MP girl one night. Ended up staying over at her apartment. Tried to give her some money in the morning and she told me straight up "I want your dick, not your money". I didn't argue.

haha, just make sure she (any Thai woman in such a scenario, that is) doesn't get possessive and one day "want your dick" to feed it to the ducks...!!

preahko

Archived