Farang Wankers

Scarfman Cometh

Get this.

You know what pisses me off? The young (and i would assume old) euro (mostly englishish and aussie) boyz who come work in bangkok, hang out at the bed or q, bang some chicks for free and parade around like they brad pitt or something.

To me they juzt a bunch of 30-40k a month losers thinking they got something special that lets em get laid for free. In fact their just stupid dicks, that manage to see beyond the fact that the ho wants money but for whatever circumstance is unable to ask for it.

So after screwing her for free and wasting her time the wanker happily goes about his beer drinking day totally unaware of the hardships faced by the chick he just screwed for free cause he thinks he's thailand's version of tom cruise.

These guyz really piss me off and one of these days i gonna pound one good.

Alternatives thoughts? Perhaps mr handsome farang guy getting laid for free would like to answer?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Get this.

You know what pisses me off? The young (and i would assume old) euro (mostly englishish and aussie) boyz who come work in bangkok, hang out at the bed or q, bang some chicks for free and parade around like they brad pitt or something.

To me they juzt a bunch of 30-40k a month losers thinking they got something special that lets em get laid for free. In fact their just stupid dicks, that manage to see beyond the fact that the ho wants money but for whatever circumstance is unable to ask for it.

So after screwing her for free and wasting her time the wanker happily goes about his beer drinking day totally unaware of the hardships faced by the chick he just screwed for free cause he thinks he's thailand's version of tom cruise.

Alternatives thoughts? Perhaps mr handsome farang guy getting laid for free would like to answer?

Wow, I know I'm a tad slow (or just a plain Dumb Cnut) but why beat around the bush??? Tell us what you really mean....lol...

Pleazzz don't link us Aussies with Euro trash.... fcuk...we had to steal loaves of bread to escape the fucking place in the first place!!!!!:grinyes::neener::dunno::neener::grinyes:

Now...if you can tell me how some prick can live in Bkk on a monthly salary that is just a tad over a reasonable night's Bar Tab, I'd be absolutely delighted...Ta!!

My "Free fuck" costs me....far can heaps....LOL...

Welcome back..

Cheers DC

That sounds incredibly gay.

I'm one of those euro aussie guys who has stable of gorgeous girls spread throughout LOS. Why sometimes they even pay me :grin:

Whilst i agree there are a veritable plethora of assholes, young and old, lording it in Thailand, i don't think 'pounding' one of them is advisable...the young ones are arrogant, selfish, often not very intelligent and liable to end up with little. The older ones use money to bargain with, flaunting their relative wealth (altho' not 'real' wealth)...therefore it's just a business transaction more often than not. I find these 'stereotypes' somewhat amusing. Certainly i'm not motivated to exact some form of physical retribution.

You reap what you sow....and they will.

You reap what you sow....and they will.

Precisely my thoughts. Finding professional help in a case like this is neither difficult nor expensive.

Anyway the OP is probably just pissed of because he doesn't get it for free. Somebody should tell him that he is in good company, most don't.

P.S. Again we have to put up with colonial wankers referring to us Europeans as eurotrash.

Get this.

If they screw a girl for free who can basically communicate in English, no foul - even a working girl is allowed to have fun occasionally. The problem I keep hearing from girls are the working girls who don't speak English ending up not being paid because they went with a tourist who was too thick to realize they just slept with a prostitute. And the worst problem are the ones who do know and don't pay - oh har har, you got away with a free shag because you so skillfully outwitted a bar girl. I just hope that one day they don't pick the struggling single mom and get the yaba freak with the psycotic police boyfriend instead. No have money? Your kidneys will do nicely thank you.

Archived