Monthly Allowance for NSLC

Fiery Jack

Nothing to do ??????? bar not open ???

Seek Professional help would be my advice.

Sorry if I've upset or offended you. :( Just having a bit of mildly creative fun and' date=' sort of, albeit hamfistedly, attempting to illustrate a point at the same time. Some falls on stony ground, of course. You seem (from the phrasing of our original post in your "monthly allowance for TGF" thread) to know the ropes re. P4P in LOS, even though you purport to be a newcomer here. Given which, I am surprised you'd take umbrage at the well-intended suggestion that (for some) sending cash to a Thai woman would not be wholly unakin to shipping money to a Nigerian scam mailer. In your case, that might not be so. In so much, you are fortunate and I wish you well.

I've been seeking "professional help" for years. I've sought (and found it) in many places: Thailand, Japan, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, even in the UK. The Thai ones are the best, the ones in London the worst. But I've never posted monthly money to any of them after they've (or I have) walked out of the door. :nono:

jack :help:

[/quote']

I had a Nigerian "lady"(?) saying about the same story that you got.

I told "her" to fly to BKK and we will meet and write up the deal.

Next email, send a ticket...

I replied, just cost the ticket into the "project" and fly to meet with me.

Never heard from "here" again!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems to me that most people with half a brain would laugh at these scam attempts, however there are people out there who are so greedy that they actually fall for these things. In the local paper out here in Dubai about 8 months ago, there was a story about a British expat who lost £127,000 to a Nigerian scammer who wanted an investment partner to buy property out here, but needed someone with a Dubai visa to help him.

I know this is true because the British expat happened to be my doctor, now ex-doctor, because I figured if he was that stupid, I didn't want him advising me or my family about health matters :shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

I received this one recently.

Attn:Winner,

EURO MILLONES ESPANA, wish to congratulate you overyour email success in our computer balloting held on 8th Sept, 2007 and released today.

This is a Millennium Scientific Computer programme in which email addresses were used. It is a promotional edition aimed at promoting the unity of the European Union; Therefore you do not need to buy ticket to enter for it. You have been approved for the star prize of â?¬950:000.00(Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand Euros Only) To claim your winning prize you are to contact the appointed agent as soon as possible for the immediate release of your winnings:

Pacific Trust Agency Espana

Dr. Scott Morgan

E-mail:pacifictrustclaimoffice@yahoo.es

(¡)Ref No: EMLES/2007M

(¡¡)Batch No: SUTO/980/TWM/EU

(¡¡¡)Ticket No: WRNM/SMI/5990

(iv)Lucky No: 10-23-44-72-80

(v)Serial No: MUOTI/82536

You must contact the appointed agent with your Full Names, Contact Telephone Numbers (Home, Office and Mobile Number and also Fax Number) via email to process the immediate payment of your prize.The Validity period of the winnings is for 30 working days hence you are expected to make your claims immediately.

Once again congratulations !!!

Best Regards,

Tracy Blanco(Mrs.)

(Loteria Cordinator)

The longtime treasurer of Alcona County was accused Wednesday in an embezzlement scheme in which he may have served as both perpetrator and victim, sending up to $1.25 million in county funds and his own life savings to con artists after falling for one of the notorious online Nigerian banking frauds.

Thomas Katona, 56, of Harrisville was charged with nine felonies, including embezzlement and fraud, after a monthlong investigation by state authorities of numerous unauthorized wire transfers he allegedly made of county funds to overseas bank accounts.

Advertisement

The accounts were allegedly controlled by operators of a Nigerian advance fee fraud, law enforcement officials said.

Katona had been treasurer for Alcona County, along Lake Huron in the northern Lower Peninsula, for 13 years. He was relieved of his job in late November, after the alleged fraud was uncovered.

The county, with only about 11,000 residents, is the third least-populous in the Lower Peninsula. The county government has a total budget of only about $4 million.

Court documents said that in August and September, Katona made at least eight unauthorized wire transfers totaling $186,500. Earlier in the year, he sent at least $72,500 of his own money to the same accounts, the documents said.

County officials learned of the unauthorized transfers when Katona was in London, apparently to meet with some of his contacts, and bank records were faxed to county offices. Local bank officials had warned Katona earlier that they suspected he was dealing with Nigerian fraud artists, according to the documents.

He probably went to meet the diplomat. :DCatch a Con

Archived