700 baht barfines at Soi Cowboy

Neo

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, good site. Very informative and lots of reviews. Wish there was something like this for Cowboy and Nana and the Pong (is there?). This is the best one I've seen yet for this. You are right, many of the agogos are charging higher BF than the past. Some are cool with the early and late reductions. Many seem around 550, though lots at 600 to 700 now as well. Thanks for that link Tony'sBar.

Cent

http://www.pattayagogos.com/gogo.asp

It that really the case?

Pattaya is so much cheaper than Bangkok in every ways. Gogos are full of draught beer offers or happy hours, in beer bars you pay for a beer about 50-60 baht compared to 90-100 baht in Bangkok. I've never paid more than 1000 baht for lt and short times with regulars are 500 baht. I don't take girls from gogos but average should be not more than 1500 lt of course the stunners maybe picky and want more. Barfines are on the rise here too in some gogos but who really cares as the city is full of cheaper options for those who don't wanna spend over what's reasonable here.

I was in Bangkok last weekend and was again suprised how much I spent money there and didn't even have much fun :thumbdown:

Just arrived in Pattaya after a few days in Bangkok and so far the Bar fines are still the same here - even the uppity Super Baby its still 500 baht for the BF.

Had a surprise in the new place Sisters last night, speaking of costs: had just one bottled beer as I was on the crawl (though I liked what I saw there), the bill - only 35 baht!!! :thumbup:

Archived