A good late night or after hours place to find a cutie?

arizonadave

The plane always lands at midnight so after customs, taxi ride, hotel checkin the bars are closing and I'm finally free to look for a drink and some quality female companionship. Previously some taxi drivers on soi 4 were touting some after hours place with ''many sexy ladies'' but I didn't bite. Thought I would take my chances on Suk road, it suked! The good ones were definately taken by that point. It was disappointing finally being back in country but after the party was over for the night. Anyone have a suggestion?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone told me once they made a booking over the internet for a hotel visit after they checked-in. Never heard much about it but said the girl was quiet nice. Couldn't tell you the name of the site.....maybe someone else knows.

First off, what is a cutie? One mans stunner is another mans garbage/throw away. Try the club in the "tunnel of love" between Soi 5 and Soi7,and just walk around. If all else fails, lower your standards :) I would advise against booking online in advance, the bait and switch factor etc is a put off.

Also, in the future, get the phone numbers of the girls you like, then call them when you arrive.

Go hang around soi 33, soi 4 or SC after you checked in........there are plenty of girls hanging around eating (and obviously they did not find a customer for LT)

:beer:

If u dont mind noisy ladyboys then you can hang out at subway sandwich next to majestic suites, open all night and a lot of passage

Archived