Colds/Respiratory Ailments--Poll

Hugh_Hoy

I notice it was a study by Boeing....why would they say any different. Maybe some truth in it though. Maybe they are air-bourne bugs floating around the cabin. I find the flus I get from flying Business less severe :)

Just getting over something now, after 1.5 months here without a problem. Not severe enough to stay in bed, just slight cough and stuffed up. 'Tiffy' to the rescue in my case for 'Symptomatic relief of common cold with nasal congestion, running nose, headaches and fever' (7 baht for 4 pills). I go to a clinic for anything more serious. Would be interested in knowing what other medicines are taken for this common ailment.

I always get colds the first few weeks I am in Thailand.Most of that is I think because of the Airconditioning its way to cold inside restaurants,hotels shoping malls contrast that to when you go outside each time you visit those places.The shock from going hot to cold each time is to much for your system to take

Christ mate, I didn't even make it 24 hours in LoS this time before getting a nasty sinus infection. Feel like shit, with a bit of a fever, no energy, head that wants to explode and hacking up/blowing out all kinds of green goo!

Only good bit is that GF's mothering instincts have kicked in and she's taking more than great care of me...

Cheers,

SD

Archived