Suicidal Gunman Shoots Up Mall

Steve

Has anybody noticed, the nuts have their shoot outs at places that are shooting galleries to them? None of these nuts make their final moment at police stations, gun stores, etc.

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Where are all your heros with their concealed handguns? Or the security guards? No sense in having guns if you don't use them, so ban the fuckers! And under my ideal world, this would have been unavoidable as I feel long guns are OK for individual ownership...

Regards,

SD

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:red]"Where are all your heros with their concealed handguns?"

[/color]

If I was there, I probably would have done nothing. If I did, you would never let it rest.

Shit, if it woud make you happy, they should once more ban the greater killer of men, and that is alchol.

As I have said, everybody should have a right to protect themself and shouldn't be put done for it. The root of the problem is family values, etc. Instead of banning everything, why not give people a decent bring up and teach them certain values.

Guest lazyphil

Yes Suadum, what about booze, you're very gungho about drinking, you though use it without turning into a violent yob but booze causes MISERY (and cost to the non drinking tax payers!!) across the globe with liver disease, domestic violence--go to any large village or town, city in the uk after dark and it can be an ugly display of barbarism, but i bet if i said ban booze you'd call me a over zealous do gooder.

i should be able to arm myself to protect myself from drunken yobs running riot with inpunity around the uk!

Fine. But why a gun? You can carry a golf club or a baseball bat. That way, when you're hurting someone you have to be up close and personal, making it easy understand the full effect of just what it is you are doing; not a coward standing yards away pretending it's a video game.

BT -- now your argument loses even the smallest bit of merit it had. If you were in that mall and saw the asshole runing around shooting innocents, you would NOT take action with your concealed handgun you love to brag about??? Then you have absolutely no need for a gun, as you are not using it as you claim it is intended.

Regards,

SD

Guest lazyphil

i doubt it makes any difference to a victim of violence be he gets stomped on the head with boots or a broken beer bottle or a bullit--really suggesting theres some kind kind of honor by using a iron bar as a chosen means of violence over a gun because you happen to get up close to your victim is strange to me, to you it may be cowardly using a firearm to a victim in traction from a brutal beating with a cricket bat by a drunken oik makes no difference, just for a hypothetical example.

It is because most people will not have the balls to carry through with their idle threats or moment of passion if they have to get actual blood on their hands and look their victims in the eye while doing the deed.

Therefore, guns are NOT a deterrent, but an enabler.

Regards,

SD

Archived