Farang Pet Peeves

joe king

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Guys who register another alias just to whine."

Hmmm . . . .

What's that all about?

If this is, in fact, your first post, why not say "Hello" in the INTRODUCTION section.

Anyway, I don't care who waltzes in at the German Beer Garden - Soi 7. The more the merrier!

And I smoke cigarettes. So now, it becomes personal. I just puffed cigarette smoke at the monitor in front of me. So take that !

I'm gonna start a new post: WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THAILAND.

:neener:

• 4 weeks later...
Pet Peeves About Farangs in Thailand

6. Guys who overbitch about the dual Thai pricing. No it's not right. Neither is the fact that YOUR country's minimum wage is more than 192 baht a day. Get over it and pay the man.

Pay the man? I'm sorry, do you have to go to school in some third-world country in order to believe that stealing, racism, and discrimination are a good thing?

You pay the man. But don't dare stick your hands in my pocket to take my money, and don't tell me what to do.

I have a Thai Wife. I have a American/Thai Toddler who will be taught more morals than you seem capable of possessing.

I'll actually teach him that dark Issan people are not to looked down upon as many of the Thais do. Hell, I'll also teach him that black people aren't stupid much like some idiots believe.

Why, I might as well teach him to think logically and have a set of morals.

Pay the man.

Shame on you. PM me your phone number, everytime some schmuck wants to overcharge me I want to call you so you can transfer some baht to my Thai Account.

I cant fucking stand the one upmanship, "oh ive been here 8 years and own 3 companies"

"Yeah, well ive been here 12 and own 5 companies"

And then you find out they're a fucking English teacher....

Some cunt was telling me lat night how he'd been here for 20 odd years, yet still thought having nudie pics of bar girls on his phone was something worthy of announcing to the whole bar.

ooooohhhh wow....

stupid cunt

Archived