Farang Pet Peeves

joe king

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pet Peeves About Farangs in Thailand

8. Guys who smoke cigars and/or cigarettes and are oblivious to blowing/drifting the smoke into my face. If you want to smoke the nasty things fine. I don't.

I sympathise with most of them but not this one. Most white guys will not light up in gogos or if they do they will ask me if it's OK first (then look surprised when I say no). Asian guys on the other hand sit next to you and straight away light up without asking first. Happy in Pattaya would be a good gogo apart from that.

Big deal...I have to take an 8 & a half hour flight... :dunno::neener::neener::grinyes::neener::neener::dunno:

Try walking/flying in my 24+ hour "commute" home. Thank god I can usually Fly first class, I have that kind of money and connections...ooops! violated #5 :)

Though one of the things that really annoys me is guys making up lists of things that annoys them about others...look in the mirror sometimes, and you will see, no one is perfect...except me. :)

Pet Peeves About Farangs in Thailand

10. Guys who walk around Bangkok with no shirt. This ain't the beach buddy, get a shirt.

Agreed. Thiough I would add "bad attire" in general, and failure to shower.

9. Guys who live in Bangkok but won't buy a BTS pass so everytime you travel with them on the skytrain you have to hang around and wait while they fumble around with change and machines and buying tickets. You live here. Buy a pass.

I don't live there, yet I have a BTS pass, no reason these guys can't get one if they ride a lot.

8. Guys who smoke cigars and/or cigarettes and are oblivious to blowing/drifting the smoke into my face. If you want to smoke the nasty things fine. I don't.

I hate that, have nearly come to blows over it.

7. Guys who brag about not wearing condoms with the girls. You're an old guy who has had a good life. Have a little empathy for young uneducated Thai girls with their whole lives ahead of them who sure as hell don't deserve to catch HIV even if morons like you do.

Never mind HIV/AIDS what about knocking her up and then dropping dead before you can help raise YOUR kid? It is called responsibility for YOUR Kid!

6. Guys who overbitch about the dual Thai pricing. No it's not right. Neither is the fact that YOUR country's minimum wage is more than 192 baht a day. Get over it and pay the man.

It goes with the territory, wrong, but part of life.

5. Guys who constantly want to tell you about what big well connected wheels they are, how much money they make, how many big deals they have in the works, ad naseum. Yeah Right Mr. Trump, buy all us poor folks a beer.

These guys seem a dime a dozen, along with wanna be dodgey types frequently annoying.

4. Guys who bring their fat white wife and children into beer bars. Hint: The Beer Garden is not a family restaurant.

No ideas why these assholes do this. The fat annoying farang women are bad enough. Somewhere, I have a picture of a dumbfounded couple (farangs) pushing a baby stroller into Nana Plaza.

3. Guys who live in Thailand and only eat western food. You might want to rethink that one.

Eat what you like. New Mrs. Hippie only likes Thai food, primarily Issaarn food, she gags on anything else, if she live here, she'd stick to that, can't force her to like something else, same as other farangs in LOS.

2. Guys who call the girls whores/sluts. If you can't say something nice you might want to be quiet.

Why? These words are descriptive of certain traits in certain people. Sometimes, some women deserve the title. Other times it describes my idea of the perfect woman. :hubba:

1. Guys who jaywalk along sukhumvit. Meet Mr. Cement Truck.

Thais don't obey the traffic laws...love the motor bikes at a fast speed on the sidewalks...I'd be more pissed at the idiots walking in the street if I were a motorist trying to get some place.

11. Guys who register another alias just to whine. :grinyes:

The idiots at the Nana intersection annoy me especially. Instead of waiting for the green light, they'll start wandering across, holding up an arm to stop the traffic. Morons. I long for the day that a car slams into one of them and they look surprised that their magic hand didn't stop it. :smirk:

12. Guys who talk too much or too loudly (or do even more moronic things) in blow job bars.

This one is worthy of a whole post in itself but, briefly, to state the obvious, a blow job bar is a place to get a blowjob. It is NOT a place to have a stupid fucking conversation at any point. Whether it's before the start or after the finish, I don't want to hear some guy trying to tell the uninterested girl about his stupid day/holiday/asking her about her life while still in the booth. Save that for outside, away from me. I don't want to hear inane banter and especially don't want to hear male voices when I'm getting my cock sucked. :cussing:

12.1 -- Guys who fail to promptly leave the Naughty Boy Corner after they have finished being serviced.

If you want to drink and play with your girl, fine. Just do it at another area of the bar. People are waiting!

Cheers,

SD -- fuck the NBC, just has her blow me on the couch next to the stage...

Archived