Norwegian beaten into coma in Pattaya

Ed Zeppelin

Pattaya, Chon Buri - A Norwegian tourist was beaten by four Thai men outside a bar here early Sunday morning.

Geir Andre Sirevag, 26, remained unconscious at the Pattaya Memorial Hospital.

Rescuers found his unconscious body in a bush behind the bar, police said.

A witness told police that the tourist was beaten up by four Thai men at 2:30 am and they carried his body into the bush and fled on motorcycles.

The Nation

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's what really happened. The Norwegian was a drunken farang scum who brutally attacked the Thais who acted in self-defence in a proportionate manner in beating him into a coma then they (being good, decent, Buddha-fearing Thai gentlemen) tried to carry him to hospital but lost their way and ended up behind a bush where the farang did some scummy drunken farang witchcraft that caused them to innocently leave the scene on their motorcyles. It's so obvious.

(where's the 'flip the bird' gremlin?)...

Arai ga dai, wanker...

We can read Japanese history books re: Nanking and see: "[color:blue]When people throw away their military outfits and start fighting the occupation forces in civilian clothes, and when insurgents start using kids and women as weapon to attack the occupation forces, battles inevitably get nasty. That is what's happened.[/color]"

You believe that? Me neither. Hence my need to hear both sides to make a judgment. I take NOTHING at face value.

Your point is??????

Cheers,

SD

Here's what really happened. The Norwegian was a drunken farang scum who brutally attacked the Thais who acted in self-defence in a proportionate manner in beating him into a coma then they (being good, decent, Buddha-fearing Thai gentlemen) tried to carry him to hospital but lost their way and ended up behind a bush where the farang did some scummy drunken farang witchcraft that caused them to innocently leave the scene on their motorcyles. It's so obvious.

Wonderlust Son, Obviously your knowledge of the ESB is better than mine, I only lived in Pattaya 91-99, and have been living there 4 nights per week for the last 30 months due to work commitments so I obviously know fuck all about the place (Yawn).

The only place where I have substantiated reports of indescriminate attacks against farangs occured east Sukhumvit close to Maprachan Reservoir Predominately not in downtown bars.

Now, if you as a highly experienced visitor to the ESB (SIC!) believe your interpratation of the facts to be true, may I suggest you vacate in NZ and fuck Sheep rather than try to blow smoke up our holes!

Do your Research, Learn yout facts, Open the cavity in your face driven by a hollow space with some feasable ideas that can be supported by fact, at a guess I assume you are from the nation of 250 million wankers that does not have a word in the dictionary for wanker!

Get a Life Son.

<>

why insult americans to get at wonderlust?.....wonderlust may or may have been off the mark but your rant was strange!!

Phil,

If you wish to quote me please use the full quote and dont just paraphrase it to push your insecure ego.

I Said

I assume you are from the nation of 250 million wankers that does not have a word in the dictionary for wanker!

Do you wish me to spell it out in words of 1 syllable? I was inferring that "some" Americans have a limited Vocabulary, but not directly to wonderlust himself, so easy for a fool to read it wrong.

The sooner you sell up in the UK and move to the US of A the better for you. Not an insult phil, that place would satisfy your limited expectations, Happy New Year!

Archived