Norwegian beaten into coma in Pattaya

Ed Zeppelin

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe, but I'm not the hard-arse scouser who'd lose his dick to a girl from my hometown.

Hey, I'll buy you air tix and beer if you'd have the balls to come drink with me in my old home ghetto!

But the sistas would eat you alive (or you'd be the kiss-arse too polite pussy afraid for his 'nads)...

Cheers,

SD -- couldn't even take Teddy to a working class Thai bar as the Carabao crowd would frighten him...

I don't think I would describe myself as a hard arse scouser, although I don't throw gay insults around.

As for a drink in your home town ghetto, I have never enjoyed a drink in the USA, New York and New Orleans are the exceptions. The bars are generaly shit and the yanks also don't know shit about making good beer.

I'm off to Newport Beach for a meeting in about 10 days time. Never been there before so, I haven't got a clue what it's like. If I find a good ghetto there I may stop by for a few beers to see what all the fuss is about :beer:

Couple of comments here. I'm new to this forum, but not some other LOS forums, and see this topic come up from time to time

#1. In my book it would have to be something very serious to justify a pile on 4-1 type ass beating. In ANY culture. That excuse is a bunch of shit.

#2. What's with the nation bashing, in a forum like this. There are good and bad from all countries. It really doesn't serve much purpose, especially if you have any friends from those countries that you are bashing. Makes you look like a fucking cunt.

How the fuck did we get from a Norwegian guy getting a kicking in Pattaya in 2007 to RAF Bomber Commands campaign against Germany in WW2? :confused::banghead:

Simie.

Its a knack that us Brits have...we can have a conversation with anyone about anything and always end up talking about the war or toilets :D

Hi,

SD, what the fuck is wrong with you? I just read this thread from start to finish and you have been very rude in many of your posts.

You damn well know that I do NOT want any personal attacks on here, yet there were plenty of those from you in this thread. I suggest they stop now!

Sanuk!

Archived