Norwegian beaten into coma in Pattaya

Ed Zeppelin

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What exactly is it you want to hear?

That he pissed of some Thais? That he was in the wrong? Either way, would it justify what happened?

Personally, I cant think of anything that warrants a beating by 4 men and then being left for dead.

So, what, you grew up in Ward & June land? I've NEVER been in a "fair" "Marquis of Queensbury rules" fight. Have you? What kind of fantasy land did you grow up in???

Sorry, I grew up in the ghetto -- eat or be eaten! In my last "real" fight, I was in his face, then stomped the fucker's knee sidewise, pulverized his balls with my knee and while he was blubbering on the pavement trying to breathe with my elbow on his larynx, we discussed his issue with me whilst I near choked the life outta him (I was pulled off by my mates, thankfully, or I'd likely be a murderer). And my mates were close at hand, in case he (or his boyos) did *not* get the message. And I'm 6'4" and 260#.

Wuz it fair? Not in the least: he had zero mates nearby to help him. Som nam na. I knew I could get *my* message across, kow jai? But I never do that shit now as it is uncivilized, na? I get that...now!

As a mate recently said, the streets don't allow you to tape up the strings on yer gloves before the fight! Looking at that scene, you may be tempted to say I'm a pussy, and shouldn't have done what I did cuz it was "unfair". Fine, but I'd have been speaking at your funeral, you weak cunt. That's the way it was, like it or not. Eat or be eaten.

Back to topic. So some cunt got his arse beat. Happened every day in my 'hood. Back then. Surely still today. And -- horror of horrors -- it was *never* a "fair" fight! Wow! Imagine that! Many times, I was on the losing, unfair (3, 4, 5+ on 1) side.

What's the point of whinging about it on this board????

I'll go back to my original post. Did he (the Norwegian in the OP) deserve it or not? Do we know the whole story or not? Why am I the bad guy for wanting to know?

Regards,

SD

Guest lazyphil

SD, i liked your account. you did what had to be done. we dont live in LALA land. Niether do the CIA. they have to do what has to be done in this cruel mean world.

I'll go back to my original post. Did he (the Norwegian in the OP) deserve it or not? Do we know the whole story or not? Why am I the bad guy for wanting to know?

Regards,

SD

In what circumstances would you accept that he "deserved it"?

I can only think of, "he molested one of the guys little sisters", then I wouldn't have a problem.

But I would bet that it all started with an argument in or outside a bar and because the brave Thai guys outnumbered him by 4 to 1 they beat the shit out of him. Sorry for not following the Suadam creed of automatically defending the Thais.

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Or maybe I'll just take a nap now because of Teddy always defending anyone who is NOT Thai, just because they are farang, nevermind any evidence... Same-same, innit...when you know jack-shit about what happened.

As I said before, what fucking fantasyland did you grow up in where all fights were 1-on-1 and followed Marquis-of-Queensbury rules? If you go over the line, you get beat down. And you claim to be a hard-arse from Liverpool? You'd last 30 minutes in Detroit with that attitude. Our women would put you in hospital. Wanker idiot.

If the Thais were wrong, then fine. They're cunts and deserve to be strung up by their balls. But I'm not gonna *automatically* assume guilt, no matter the odds. I know better; been there, done that.

Regards,

SD

Archived