The Brits Are Fat Asses..er...Arses

Steve

America is by far the fattest based on my visiting England and seeing the differences....

I don't know which nation is fatter but I suspect it's America. I watch Animal Planet quite often and sometimes watch programmes such as Animal Cops Houston. Often the people from the animal charity have to get police backup when confiscating someones abused animals and I'm often amazed by the size of some of the police officers (deputies). These guys and occassionaly women are waaaay over weight, something which I don't think would be allowed in the UK police force.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...In terms of fast food' date=' Britain 45 percent of Britons agreed with the statement "I like the taste of fast food too much to give it up" ahead of 44 percent for Americans and Canadians at 37 percent...

[/quote']

You wonder how representative of the actual truth these surveys are. They should say 45% of the people surveyed agreed with the statement and not 45% of Britons. I am a Briton and the feckers didn't ask me. If they had I would have told them that I can't stand fast food and never touch the stuff :barf:

And they should also state that all those who took part in the survey were sitting in McDonalds at the time.

Happy New Year

There was recently a docu about the young British star cook Jamie Oliver who tried to introduce healthy food at school kitchen.

He failed miserably.

First the cooks revolted, because they hated fresh veggies, all the work with the natural products and the taste of the fresh food.

Then there were the kids who asked for french fries and all the other junk and third the mothers. When the junk food was taken off the menu the mothers went to the school during lunch time for to feed their kids with junk food they bought on the way. :help::crazy:

Which means, if the survey had concentrated on school kids (the future generation :nahnah:) the numbers would have been much worse almost probably.

Archived