Anyone Else Want To Try and Lose Some Weight?

The_Munchmaster

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where's Munchie? (Probably pumping iron at the gym)

Has the transformation into a thin stud been accomplised???

I wish. :( Posting this while sipping on a 15 yo Bruichladdich (pronounced Brook Laddie). My good early results have been stymied by a succession of visits by friends and my trip to LOS. Hoping to make amends over the next 3 weeks before I head to Scotland later this month for a few weeks.

Hello. I'm a fat disgusting bastard and I hate it. I'm 6' 2" tall and weigh 245 lbs. Not solid muscle...I wish.

Yes you are a fat bastard :neener:

6' and 150, I eat like a pig and drink like a fish and still can't put weight on, I wish I had some weight on me, being a skinny bastard is also a problem,

Great post Mekong! :rolleyes::shakehead A thread about trying to lose weight and you post about how you can eat and drink what you want without gaining weight. Keep your skinny nose out of it please. :wanker:

• 2 weeks later...

Fine - actually very good - I get a extensive physical every year and get good results, I am for someone not sporting very fit, mostly because I do walk a lot for work and am a pretty hyper active person.

Holidays last year I was more disciplined re beer - beer is the enemy - sadly I LOVE beer Laos and have a few here from my last trip - once gone, I'll stop the beer.

Guest lazyphil

fair enough. however obesity is linked to numerous conditions. mind you the old saying you could get hit by a bus crossing the road (if you dont look where you're going!)

I think Benny Hill had a skit where his mum said - make sure you have clean underpants on, what happens if you get hit by a bus crossing the road - everyone will see you don't have clean undies on.

Benny then starts to cross a road sees a bus coming, strips off his clothes, changes into new undies and waits to get hit.

Cute skit - I miss him!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived